chapter 11 safe

Alex pov

i was walking through a rusted corridor while wiping the blood of those zombie type people that i fought moments ago 'i need to find my children and get the heck out of here asap' i thought and walked through a door and turned around only to see it was gone "hmm he can use his mind well even for a human and its powerful to trick me sometimes to, might be a bigger threat than we thought" i said and heard a bang of a door slamming open, quickly turning around drawing my katana out and pointed it at the intruder "wait!, its only me, seb remember?" he said quickly and i lowered my sword "yes i remember you are the one that has been helping my daughter, were is she by the way" i asked and his face dropped into mix of anger and sadness "she was captured... by ruvik the one in the white hooded cloak" he said and rage and fear was slowly consuming me as I was panicking for my daughters life "I swear he lays a fucking finger on her he will be living his worst nightmare." I said under my breath "have you seen a man named Daniel?" I asked Sebastian and he shook his head "no but Vanessa talked about him" he said and I nodded fearing for his life "come on let's go and find them" I said and walked past Seb.

We walked through a room full of large buzz saws and came up to a ladder, a loud nose of what you would hear in a factory was playing when we climbed down the ladder then everything went dark and Seb proceed forward but I pulled him back "what?" he half asked me and I pointed to a wire trade "careful these thing might be all over the place" I said and lead the way.
We walked through a corridor with metal doors and when I went to open one it was locked and a mans screams, buzz saw and tearing of flesh was hear and I took a few steps back in discuss and proceeded down the hallway through double door which suddenly closed behind us "shit" Seb said and crouched down to avoid the zombie people and walked into another room only for something to smash through the window and a loud ringing was heard "shit, better find cover" Seb suggested and I nodded and we ran through the room while circus music was playing and we came up to a door to see a large blade going around in a circle and then a gunshot hit the side of the door and we took cover and I looked to see a light and then a gunshot almost hit us again "up there on the ledge, have you got a sniper rifle?" I asked and he nodded pulling one out and loading it up and pointed at the gunman's location, when the light revealed itself again he shot at it and got it "nice one" I said and we walked up to a ladder near us.

We walk through the upper floor and ran in to some zombies and I slashed them up with my sword and Seb ran into another room and came back out with some type of device "it's a battery for something best to keep hold of it just in case we need it" he told me and we ran to the ladder. We were crouching and carefully manoeuvring through the large room while the blade flew over our heads and two zombies came out one standing up and one crouching like us and the one that was standing up got his head sliced off by the blade and seb killed the other zombie and we walked into another room with a battery plug in it "told you this would come in handy" seb stated holding up the large battery and slotting it in the plug and a loud buzz was heard and i look through the window to see a door open "come on let go" i said and we walk out of the room and crouch again and once the blade past us we ran for the door, we made it while the blade narrowly missed the back of my neck and the door closed behind us "that was close, you ok?" i asked seb and he nodded "come on let go" he said and i followed him only to stop in my tracks and seb turned to me "are you ok?" he asked my as i sniffed the air "i can sense Vanessa" i said and seb face lightened up a little "were?" he questioned and i followed "come on down this ladder and he nodded and he was the first to go down it "what the?" seb marvelled at something "what is it" i asked hearing screeching of metal and chains "don't know, just another one of ruviks monsters" he said and i followed him down the ladder.

we came into another room with double door with a switch next to it and seb walked over to it and tried to move the switch but i wouldn't budge "i think we need to find a another type of device to turn on the switch" i recommended and we headed through a door into a set of different rooms and some zombies were in there with us and we crouch down so we don't get there attention. we got through them by sneaking up to them and stabbing them in the head and moving on to another one until we came in to a room with another of those battery's and seb picked it up "that could be for a power source to power the switch" i said "yeah it could get use close to vanessa, have you still got her sent?" he asked and i nodded "by the way how can you sense her?" he added and i looked at him "well assuming that my daughter has already told you about us, with dragon mothers they have a close bond with their children that if in any danger they release their sent so that their parents can find them, that is how i can sense her and right now she is in trouble and i need to find her" i said and began to walk away "i to want to find her" he said and i turned around to face him "good, then were both on the same page, now come on there's no time to waist" i said and seb followed me.