chapter 9 crazed house

The photo is my drawing of lisa and yami and the Fēngkuáng demon is made up by me

Vanessa's pov

I was standing there with my hand placed on ruvik cheek captivated by his sharp eyes "r-ruvik I... I know your a good person inside and that what ever your intentions might be it could be reasonable" i said and he smiled at me "so you finally understand how I feel" he said and pressed his forehead against mine 'maybe I'm getting through to him, he might actually be a good person' i thought and smiled at him " and that you are mine and only mine and if anyone trys to take you away from me I will kill them with my own bare hands" he said with a little madness sparkling in his eyes 'or not' i thought and quickly pushed him away from me and backed away from him while he followed me with his cold eyes and stalked towards me "hhiisssss" a big black Red eyed snake crashed through the door and attacked ruvik wrapping around him and a little black eyed, red irises seven year old came through the broken door "lisa!?" i shouted happy to see the little girl safe and sound "hay Vanessa, happy to see your ok" she said but yami came back without ruvik in his coils "crap, come on let's get going" she said "hold on I need to find my dress, boots and gun holster" i said and went through the wardrobe and found my dress and boots with my guns and holster beside them.

I have put on my dress along with my gun holster and boots and was running through the hallways with lisa with her eyes turned back in to her normal blues eyes trying to find a way out of this building trying to avoid ruvik "so we're have you been all this time? Emys been worried about you" i said and lisa looked at me "well i remembered walking with Emy in a broken down hospital but then ruben or in this case ruvik ambushed us and teleported me to this house and been trying to find a way out" she said "wait, how do you know his name?" I asked and she stopped and looked at me, but before she could explain the area turn to a shade of blue with ripples coming through "can't talk right now we have to hide" she said and ran into a bedroom with me following her and we hid under a bed and then the door suddenly burst open with ruvik coming into the room looking a little pissed off and started to walk around the room looking for us starting with the wardrobe and then looking around in other spaces we could of hid in until he turned towards the bed and I held my breath as he started stalking towards the bed we hid under until he stopped then dissappeared and the environment turned back to the normal colour and we came out from under the bed and I walked out of the room to see if the coast was clear and thankfully it was but for how long?

We were walking down the hallway trying to see if there was an escape until I heard a loud bang of two heavy doors closing, so me and lisa ran to were the sound came from and we came to upper staircase and looked down to see "Sebastian!!" I shouted and ran down to him and he looked up at me "Vanessa?" he before I glomped him which almost made me and him fall over but thankfully he kept his ballance "v-vanessa, are you OK?" he ask blushing a bit "haha yes I'm fine and what's with the blush hansom" i teased which made him blush more and then lisa stood by me look at me then seb "is this your boyfriend?" she ask and then it was my turn to blush "what- no!" i shouted with a bright red blush and Seb chuckled " well look whos the one that's blushing now" he said "s-shut up!" i said annoyed which made Seb chuckle and lisa was laughing.

Sebs pov

I chuckle at her now red face which kind of made her look cute but I soon stopped chuckling 'come on Seb this is not the time or place to be thinking about this' I thought "alright we need to find a way out of here and get that door open" i said with a serious tone and pointed towards the big iron doors with three containers on it with pipes going in different directions, one going up stairs, one going through another set of iron doors and another one through a single wooden door "ok but i think it'll be safe to go together though because ruvik could get one of us" Vanessa said and I nodded and we followed the wire leading towards the wooden door.