Mad man chpt 4

The drawing is mine and you will see him in the story

~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa's PoV

"Nope!!" I screamed and ran away from the spider lady, I was trying to find a hiding spot to get away from the freaky thing "what the heck is this thing" I said and I continued to run from it. I eventually found a locker and hid in it, and then the spider lady came into the room searched around for me.

When she got out of the room I signed in relief and ran out of the room as fast and quietly as I could "mom were are you when I need you now" I said "what the hell was that!" I heard a male voice come from the distance "it couldn't be" I said and ran ahead to find my brother fighting a fat zombie "Daniel?!" I said and his head turned facing me "Vanessa?!" He said as the zombie came to attack him again and I took out my pistol and shot it twice in the head and it feel to the ground unmoving, Daniel pulled me into a tight embrace "oh thank god I thought that I was the only one here or that you were dead!" he shouted "heh like I would let anything kill me" I said "have you seen mom anywhere?" I asked still worried "no, not as of yet and don't worry she can take care of her self, hell she even take on our grandfather and he is twice as worse than this place" he said with a grin on his face "true, come on let's get moving before anything try's to kill us" I said and Dan agreed and started to follow me.

Still Vanessa PoV

We were down a gloomy hallway "so what have you been doing while I was gone?" He asked "oh just fighting off some zombie people, trying not to get my self killed" I said "heh same but I've only been trying to avoid this burnt man-" "with a hooded coat" I interrupted him "how did you know?" He asked with shock "he's been following me for a while and he's a bit-" I was interrupted by sound that was coming from behind us.

We looked and saw the spider lady behind us far down the hallway "what is tha-" I grabbed his hand and started to run towards the opening at the end of the hallway as it was chasing us. as we were almost reaching the opening the doors started to slide downwards and so I threw Dan ahead of me and he got through in time and I tried to slide up only for the spider lady grabbing my legs and the doors coming down ready to crush me but they thankfully my brother held the doors open.

I felt the spider lady getting pulled away from me freeing my legs and so I got passed the doors and then my brother leg it go causing it to closed "that was close" I said and Dan came running towards me "you ok?" He asked with worry "yeah, just a few scratches" i said "ok" Dan said and I looked to see were we where and saw that we were at a stairwell "hay let's get moving before anything else happens" he said and I agreed and we walked down the steps.

We walked down a couple of steps until ruvik teleported in front of us smirking "you!" Dan said and he stepped in front of me "what do you want now!" He shouted "hm so there's two of you, this makes it more interesting and exciting for me to dissect one of you" he chuckled and began walking towards us "one of us" Dan said and he had taken out one of my pistols "come any closer and I'll shoot!" He shouted and ruvik chuckled again "you can try" he said with a smirk plastered on his face, Dan shot at him only for ruvik to dodge it by teleporting in front of Dan and then I saw My brother getting lifted up and then he was dropped to the floor were he disappeared "what the" I said and I started to run up the steps.

I was getting tired of all the running and saw ruvik taking his time walking up after me, I got up the last step to go up the other one only to find it fenced off "sh**" I said and I turned to find another way out only to see ruvik behind me and I backed up into the fence and ruvik followed putting his hands beside my head trapping me "tell me something" he said "why do I have the need to protect you from everything?" He asked "huh" I said with a confusion and he put his hand on my check which I flinch away from "all I want to do is keep you safe and far away from the others, and when I see you I loose all thoughts of what's happening around me" ruvik said and I started to blush.

Ruvik a PoV

I looked into her eyes and at her blushing face and again I was lost in thought and felt heat rising to my face 'it can't be that feeling... right' I thought and then I knew that I had... feelings for the girl and at that point I knew I couldn't let her go or get taken by someone else, 'she will be mine' I thought, I leaned in and my mouth was at her ear "you know I can't let you go" I said "wh- what are you talking about" she said with anger in her voice "because your mine and only mine to keep" I said and I moved my head away from her ear.

Vanessa's PoV

"Because your mine and only mine to keep" he said and he moves his head away from my ear and looked in to my eyes again, he chuckled and grabbed my chin and tilted my head up "and you should be thankful that I saved you from Laura" he said "Laura? Wait a minute the spider monster" I said "my dead sister" he said and I looked at him a little shocked "oh... sorry hehheh" I said nervously and then I looked at him with a serious face "yeah thanks for that but as I said again, I am not yours and will never be yours so why don't you back off before I beat your sorry ass!" I shouted and he chuckled at my attempted bravery "I'd like to see you try" he said and he leaned his face towards mine and our lips only centre metres apart, I kneed him in the gut and he grunted and I took of running through the door to my left "like as if you can run from me" he said and I saw him disappeared.

I was running and I could hear ruviks chuckling in the background "stop following me!!" I shouted, I could hear music in the background and I walked towards it. I found were the music was coming from a broken mirror that had light coming through the cracks and I was drawn to it like a moth, I put my hands on the mirror and the light engulfed me and when it disappeared I fell face first on to the ground "ow" I said "are you alright?" I heard a woman say and looked up to see a nurse looking at me with a bored exasperation "uh.. yeah, my nose just hurts a little.. thanks" I said and she nodded and walked away into a room at the far end of the hall way.

I followed her in to the room and looked at my surroundings "where am I?" I asked the woman "for your check up" she said and I looked at her with confusion "checkup?" I said "yes, come with me please" she said and pushed a button which unlocked the cadge door in front of me and she walked through a wooden door.

I followed her in to the room and then I saw what it looked to be like a torture chair and look at the woman when she can in "like hell in sitting in that" I said and she gave me a fake smile "please sit, this will make you better" she said "uh.. how, it looks more of a death trap than a medication chair" I said "trust me" she said and I felt my body had a mind of its own when I sat in the chair without thinking.

The restraints clamped on to my wrists preventing me from escaping and a helmet thing came over my head and I felt sharp pain in my head when I felt needles penetrate my skull "ow, what the hell lady!" I shouted at her and started to struggle "don't worry it will be all over soon" she said still in that calm voice and I felt a small shock go through my body.

The helmet thing came off my head and the restraints came loose and I got out of the chair "see don't you feel better" she said and it was true I felt a bit more energised and stronger "a bit" I said "good" she said and walked away, I stood there confused at what was happening. I walked in to the room and saw her behind the desk looking at her nails and she looked up at me and sat up straight "please sign in" she said and I did what she ask me to do and I saw Sebastian's name in the paper and so I put my name on the list "thank you and have a nice day" she said and I looked at her with a blank expression and walked off "yeah, I'll have a perfect day" I said sarcastically and walked to the mirror and was transported to the other world.

I walked to the stairwell and started to walking down wards and I was still thinking about of what ruvik said 'you are mine' the sentence still going through my head and making me shiver 'what's wrong with that guy and why did he tried to kiss me? I he some kind of lost soul or mad man running loose in this world' I thought as I continued walking down the stairwell.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you like it :3

That's all I can say right now.. I very tired