chapter 15 begining of the end part 1

Vanessas pov

Trying to breath properly while holding a gun to a failed bbq was a though thing to do but i manage to pull the trigger making the gun fire but ruvik teleported before the bullet could hit his head and i fell to the floor, coughing a bit before standing "you actually shot me, how could you" ruvik hissed and i looked up at him "oh shut up, if you hadn't of been like a crazy dickhead i would of given you a chance, but you're a monster, hurting innocents so you can get what you want!" i thundered at him which caused him to widen his eyes in shock but then quickly go to a menacing look "looks like i still need to teach you leason" he stated and lifted up his arm only and i was about to run when barbed wire suddenly bound me up and i was struggling to get out of it causing the wire to make cuts across my skin "LET ME GO RUVIK" i demanded and he snickered "no, you don't love me, but I'll make you love me anyway possible because you're my world and i can't lose you" ruvik calmly said with a manic smile watching me struggle but a click of a gun was heard "let.her.go.now" i heard seb demanded.

Sebs pov

I turned the corner to see vanessa bound up with barbed wire and ruvik in front of her caressing her cheek and i pulled out my gun "Let.her.go.now" i demanded and ruvik turned to me with annoyance like i was some pesky bug "she mine, and only mine" he lifted his arm ready to attack "HEY ASSHOLE" i heard vanessa's voice say and before ruviks could fully turn towards her, i saw her punched him in the face which caused him to fall over and looked at her surprised as she looked at him with the most deadliest death staire i ever seen "piss of" she hissed and ruvik teleported away "wow" i muttered seeing her standing tall and full of confidence.

Vanessa pov

I looked up at seb seeing him eyeballing me and i walked up to him and i waved in front of his face "hay seb, you ok" i asked and what ever trance he was in snapped out of it and looked at "n-no- i mean yes im fine, uh come on lets go" he said "weres Joseph?" I asked noticed his friend is gone "we got separated" he said and we moved onwards. As we were walking seb almost turned a corner but quickly pushed us back "its one of those ruvik clones, lets try and get around to avoid any more confrontations" he said and i nodded. We managed to get around the ruvik clone and the other zombies and also disabling acid traps, we made it to a broken stair well and jumped down a hole only to hear a scratching noise of somthing heavy and metal being dragged across the floor "crap, its box head thing" i gasped and we quietly walk towards to noise and peared around a hole in the wall to see the box head man crouched down back facing to us working on something and then standing up moving away with a body impaled on its hammer and seb turned to me beckoning me to follow him. After turning of a couple of traps and crawling trough a vent we made it to a opening in a wall to see the bus on fire "kidman!are you in there?!" Seb shouted but no response was heard "come on, let try and find her, she must have gone somewere else" i said and he nodded, we made it over to the other side and saw the beacon simbol on a metal door "lets go to the mirror world to grow our abilitys" i suggested and he nodded but before we even got close to it "no,no... not that way...no..." a man said followed by soft but manic laughing and we walked towards to door and looked through the bars to see a silhouette of a man sitting down "haven't you figured it out yet? He loves tormenting others. Has to let them know he has the upper hand. Lays out the bait, gets his victim all worked up...his unholy traps..when it was happening to me i could see what was going on, I COULD SEE IT. But i couldn't turn back... i had to know the truth. And he knew it." He finished and we steped back only to find our selfs in the mirror world "what the-" i started "detective, princess" i heard the nurse say and turned to see her by a broken mirror down the hall "lady... level with me.. am i going crazy...?" Seb asked and she walked past us with a bored look on her face "if one wishes to survive, one would do well to consider who they trust" the nurse rhymes and we staried at her confused and walked to the broken mirror.