chapter 7 insane

The art is mine and she will be in the story

Vanessa's pov

I was struggling to get out of his grip to get away from ruvik but he smiled at the attempt "try all you want to get away from me, because I can see everything in this world which means I can see your every move, so it's pointless to try and think you can get away from me" ruvik in a chilling tone and I looked at him with fear as he smiled at me and slowly lowered his head towards mine; I was desperately trying to think of a plan to get away from him as his lips were meer centermeters from mine "wait" I said with panicking as he stopped and looked at me displeased "what is it" he said "let's make a deal, if I can stay away from you the longest you have to let me go." I said "and what happens if I find you" he said looking at me with curiosity "if you catch me then... Um..." I signed knowing what he really wants "then.. I'm yours" I said and he had a mischievous smile plastered on his face and chuckled "then let the deal start, but just to warn you that you'll never win" he said bringing his face closer and I started to panic and I closed my eyes.

Ruviks PoV

I was about to place my lips on her own until a katana sword was at my  throat "let.her.go.right.now" said a voice and I looked over to my left and saw a Vanessas mother with striking ocean blue eyes and a intimidating look and vanessa opened her eyes and looked at her mom with joy and the she smile back at her which made me annoyed because I'm the only one who will make her smile and me to smile at her beautiful face, but with the look on the woman's eye I did as I was told and teleported away.

Vanessa's pov

He finally teleported away from me and I shot out of the bed and bear hugged my mom and she heald me in tight embraced "oh thank God your alright, what did that man do to you are you hurt did he harm you" my mother said in a panic "no, no.. Well.. Not yet anyway" I said and she signed and smiled at me "as long as your alright that all I care about.. Have you seen your brother anywhere?" she asked and I nodded "yeah but that guy just before named ruvik threw him down some stairwells and I haven't seen him since" I said and she again had the worried look but nodded "ok, let's get moving." mom said and I nodded.

Alex pov

'Who is that guy and what dose he want with my daughter? I swear if he even trys to lay a finger on her so help me I will make him live in his own nightmares' (Alex has nightmare powers) I thought as me and vanessa was walking down a hallway filled with blood and gore and the smell was making me sick "what the hell is with this place, this is worst than my father's nightmare world" I said and I looked to Vanessa and notice something "Vanessa weres your dule pistols?" I ask concerned and she felt around to were her pistols should be and signed "jake has one and ruvik might still has the other" she said and I signed taking out one of my katanas and handing it to Vanessa "here take this" I said and she looked at me for a moment, smiled, nodded and then took the katana out of my hands and then we continued down the hallway of blood.

We were walking when I heard a banging noise and I signaled Vanessa to stop and be quiet as I took my katana out and we quietly as possible walked to a door and opened it to see a man in front of us looking at a remains of a manikin and I heard Vanessa gasp behind me which caused the man to quickly turn with his gun out but Vanessa walked in front of me and smiled at the man "Sebastian" she said smiling "Vanessa" he said surprised "you know this man?" I ask "yeah, mom this is Sebastian or Seb he's been helping me through this world, Seb this is my mom" Vanessa said and I looked at the man "hmm, finally it's nice to meet someone who doesn't want to kill me" I said with a smile "mom" Vanessa said with a 'wtf' face.

Vanessa's pov

'Why did she have to say that, God dame it mom' I thought and signed as I looked at Seb "sorry about that" I said nervously "it's fine, weres your gun?" he asked a little concerned "ruvik took it" I said annoyed by the fact that ruvik still has my pistol and he nodded "here have this" seb said handing me a rifle "thank you" i said with a smile "come on let's get moving" mom said.

We came to a fence gate and a room on our left "great were are we supposed to go now" I said tired from all the walking, Seb went into the room on the left to see if he could find anything and then out of no were a familiar screaming was heard and Seb came running out from the room with a panicked look "run!" He shouted and I grabbed my moms hand and ran when I saw the spider lady crawling towards us and we turned a corner to see Seb with his gun out pointing downward "move!" He shouted and we ran out of the way in time to miss the bullet that hit the ground and ignited in flames that caused the spider lady to get burned by the flames as she made a frightful scream and ran towards the fenced gate and smash through it "fire seems to work" Seb said with a smile "it would be great if Emy was her then she'll help us with defeating this thing" my mother said "whos Emy?" Seb asked "another family member" I said and he nodded.

We walked through the destroyed fence in to a large room only to hear the ringing noise again and I turned to see the way we came from dissappear and a all to familiar scream coming from behind us and we looked back to see the spider lady coming out of a dead body "here have this and split up" Seb said handing me a shot gun and we split up Seb running left "be safe" my mom said and ran right and I ran back and ran right and turned to see the spider lady following me, I ran to a ledge going down to a incinerator and I jumped down and saw Seb and Alex in a room with a switch beside them and I ran towards them with my mom releasing her nightmare powers at the spider lady when she came out from the dead body and screaming and then Seb pulled the switch which caused the room to ignited in flames and the creature screaming in pain and we ran.

After we defeated the spider lady the exit was finally opened and we hurried through it and we found our self's in another hallway leading down to double doors and we walked down the hall and went through the double doors into a room filled with those bath tubs with weirded liquid in them and then the lights suddenly came on and turned to see ruvik and I jumped back with fear but it soon dissappeared when I notice he was a ghost like figure and wasn't paying attention to me but something behind me and I turned to see a ghostly figure of Leslie in a bath tub looking afraid "go home.. Go home" he tiredly said and ruvik walked up to him "subjects case history cites developmental delays and indicates issues with communication, social cognation and repetitive behaviours, signs of synaesthesia reported, genealogy suggest increase susceptibility to external stimuli and pattern adapitveness." he said looking at Leslie and walking towards a switch on a control panel "could you be what I have been searching for all these years?... and under my own nose, unbelievable... there can be no mistake. this one is.. compatible." ruvik said as he switched on the machine causing Leslie to scream in pain " no...Leslie" i said about to run up to him when the scenery changed and i was looking at a brain "what. in.the hell?" seb said looking at it and it changed back to the room with the bath tubs filled with one of those zombie things and then they were dropped out of the bath tubs and came running towards us.

after we took the cord out of the last zombie the machine started to malfunction and then sent a powerful wave towards us which knocked us back and then everything went dark. I woke up in a medical bed and looked around to see that i was in the safe place again "what.. how the hell did i get here?" i asked my self and got up but as soon as i did the room started to shake and then everything went dark, i tried to find my way through the darkness and then i could hear footsteps coming towards my room "hay is there anyone out there, why is it so dark" i said and found my way to the door and saw light coming towards to were I was "finally" i said with relief "found you" i froze when i heard the rough voice and looked up to see ruvik looking at me smirking and i gasp and started to back away from the door and then he teleported in front of me which caused me to fall on my butt and i backed up against the wall with him following me and kneeling in front of me and i was breathing quickened as i started to panic when he brought his hand up to my cheek which i flinch away from and then he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him smiling at the fear on my face "how i love seeing that beautiful face of yours, filled with fear, you should know by now that you are mine to do with as i please" he said and brought his mouth to my ear "and anyone who gets in the way will be killed or turned into my madness, but-" he moved away from my ear to face me "i'm not going to do it just yet, lets just say your not going to win this deal, because i'm the wolf and your the deer and i will hunt you down and when i will sink my teeth into your precious flesh and you will be mine" he said and brought his face closer to mine and i closed my eyes but felt the hand disappear from my chin and placed on my shoulder "Vanessa?" i heard a soft voice say and i looked up to see seb looking at me with concern and i looked at him confused, I need to get out of this place that man is insane.