Chapter 6 your mine

Vanessa's POV

I looked at Joseph with concern after what happened 'so this is what ruvik can do, bastard if he dose this to my family I'll kill him' I thought and went to stand by Seb "Joseph.. After Connelly I thought" "I...I don't know what came over me.." Joseph quickly interrupted Seb "I haven't been felling well but.." Joseph said with a crooked voice and Seb looked at me with confusion and a bit of worry for his friends and I just shrugged as I spoke up "look, let's get out of here. There's something wrong with this place" I said and the two men agreed.

We walked up a ladder to a room full of medicine and other hospital stuff and then we walk through double doors and walked into a big area and I looked Down only to see Kidman in a glass box filling up with strange liquid "Seb quick, look!" I shouted and Seb came running to my side and looked down "Kidman!" He shouted and she looked up at us "get me out of this thing!" She said with desperation and have the look of fear in her eyes.

As me and Seb were about to go down and help her Joseph stopped us "wait a minute; it's another trap. Look" he said and points downward and we look down only to see those zombie people walking around "great" I sad with annoyance "it's much more elaborately-" Joseph was cut off when a zombie ran into him and nocking them both over the ledge to the ground "Joseph!" I shouted and saw him stand up "Joseph are your alright?" Seb ask "yeah, I'm fine, I think you'd better get down here.." He said with worry "hold on were coming" I said and me and Seb ran down to help Joseph and Kidman.

We were at the bottom were Joseph and Kidman was and Seb look at Kidman with worry "shit, let's hurry it up!" Seb shouted as I shot a zombie that was attack at Joseph from behind "thanks" he said "no problem" i said as I shot another zombie.

After killing every last zombie Joseph ran to the glass box and looked for something that can open it but failed to do so "I can't get it open but I think there's another control panel around here.. We're running out of time" he said with worry and I looked up and saw a few cables coming from the box "hay were do you think these cables go?" I ask and they both looked up "I'll go tell me what to do" Seb said and Joseph and I nodded.

he ran off through a door way at the end of the hall and a few minutes later he was up the stairs "look at the control panel, it's got the same kind of dials, right" Joseph said "yeah, a top one and a bottom one." Seb said back at us "set the upper dial to.. 22 and the lower to 5" Joseph said and me and Joseph stood back when the doors to the box opens and Kidman fell out to the ground and me and Joseph help her up "are your ok?" I ask and she nodded but before we could get up and walk away the ground caved in and we fell in to darkness as I heard Seb calls our names and everything turned black.

I woke up to find my self in a corridor full of corpses and rubble "we're the fuck am I now, the peace got to be better than the other ones.... Wait a minute what am I saying no we're is better in this hell hole!!" I shouted at myself and started to walk down the gloomy hallway.

As I was walking down the hall way I could hear gun shots in the distance "yes there close" I said and started to run to them "why do you bother with them?" A rough voice echoes in the hallway and I looked around trying to get my gun out only to feel that my holster is empty "what the- were my gun" I said and looked around for it "you mean this" I turned around to see ruvik at the end of the hall holding my pistol "hey give that back right now!" I shouted at him and ran to him trying to get my gun only for the fucker to hold it up in the air (fun fact: ruvik is 5'10 while Vanessa is 5'5 so she's really shorter than everyone else XD and she hates being called short or any other name that associated with her height) and I got even angrier "I didn't notice how short you were" ruvik said chuckling "I'M NOT SHORT!! Now give me the gun!" I shouted at him as I tried to get it but failed to notice how close my face was to his until I looked at him for a while and started to blush and stopped trying to get my gun and began to stomp away "you now what, just keep the dam thing" I said with anger in my voice.

ruviks pov

"you know what just keep the dam thing" she said as she stomped away in anger with a blush on her, I love they way she blushes she looks lovely and it makes smile a bit and its fun and another reason why she is mine and mine only no one else's, I teleported in front of her which stopped her in her tracks "you know you need this if anything bad happens to come along" I said with a smirk "i can use my claws" she said "but you cant shoot them like your mother can" i said "look i have to help the others so just leave me alone" she said annoyed and tried to walk away again but i stopped her by grabbing her arm and pulling her back "why do you even bother helping them they are expendable they are nothing but subjects to me" I whispered in her ear which made her body stiffen "then what am i to you?" she ask and I turned her to face me and I stroked her cheek with my hand "your special to me" I said and i saw her blush bright red.

Vanessa p.o.v

I was sure that I looked like a tomato by now of what he said "w-wh... i-i-i... sh-shut up and leave me alone!" i snapped at him and pushed him away from me and started to walk away from him until he grabbed me by the arm "you are not going anywhere" he said in a cold voice "like hell I'm going to listen to you" i said and tried to get away from him but he had an iron grip on my arm "let.go" i order looking at him with a deadly stare and he look at me with a blank face and kept his hold on me so i went to kick him in the face with my right foot but he move his face out of the way and grabbed my leg holding it in mid air above his shoulder "LET GO!!" I shouted and then he swiped his leg at my left leg which caused me to fall and he fell with me and i was getting ready for the hard impact of the ground below but instead i fell on something soft and i looked around to see that i was in a lab and i was on one of the hospital beds with fucker on top on me pinning me to the bed which made me blush a bit and i started to try and get out of his grasp but it was like iron "GET OF AND LET ME GO!!!" i shouted once more at him but he shook his head and looked at me with a cold stare "get this in your head that you are mine and mine alone and you are not to be with anyone else especially your family and friends" he said in a expressionless tone as i look at him with shock and shook my head and tried to get out of his grip but he held tight "your mine".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am really sorry about the late upload and my absence but that was because of some family issues going on but its ok now

Ruvik Seb Kidman and Joseph belong to the creators of the evil within

Vanessa belongs to me

i have edited the story a bit