chapter 10 he's dead

Vanessa's pov

I was panicking thinking about how lisa could or is in danger until I was interrupted by a voice "slice clean...all the way" me and Seb turned to see a small boy sitting in a chair with something on the table in front of him "who are you?" Seb demanded to know the boys identity but it seemed like the small boy didn't hear us "I think he might be one of those memories again" i said "no cure for what I'm going to do to you" he said as he kept playing with the thing in front of him and I walked up to him "peel the pristine skin...thoughts from the minds" the boy said as I came closer then as I was behind him he suddenly turned red and started to fade into small red particles "what do you fear, little one?" he said before full dissappearing revealing a pigs head with its head cut open and I turned away from it "ruvik?" I heard Seb say as I looked up to him to see him with a face of a thousand questions "are you OK?" I asked Seb a little worried and he seemingly snapped out of a trance and looked at me "uh y-yeah I'm fine" he said and walked towards the archway and we both heard a giggle and we looked down to see the small child with the red particles flowing towards him "come on" Seb said as he walked down towards were the boy was "are you sure It dosen't look safe" I said and Seb looked at me "no were in this hell is safe" he said and I looked at him for a moment "*sign* you right" I said and I followed after him.

We followed the kid for a while through maze like corridors until we came upon a door and Seb opened it without hesitation to reveal the kid surrounded by those red particles untill they consumed the boy to turn into a big red monster and it started to advance towards us and I got out my dule pistols and shot at it but only in vain as it did nothing to stop it and Seb grabbed my arm "the only thing we could do now is run" he said and I nodded and we ran past the monster into the next room only for it to distort and stretch the end of the room far away from us and wire and spikes in the sealing to appear "great,ok we need to weave ourselves through the wires with out touching them or it could trigger those spikes to fall" Seb said and I nodded as we crouched and started a walk through the wire with Seb leading the way and we finally got out of there and I let out a long breath that I didn't even notice that I was holding and I followed Seb in to another doorway to find a manikin just standing there until the environment around us changed once again in to a room full of different sizes of manikin heads "oh Emy would hate this place" I said and we went towards the end of it only for lots of cages to fall around us and we looked behind us to see the particle monster after us again "RUN" Seb shouted and we ran through the maze of cage doors only for one to fall right in front of us with a lock on it but I took my pistol out and shot at the lock and the door reopened and we ran through.

It was tough getting through that maze with caged doors falling in front of us and Seb getting caught in a bear trap and me having to help him out of it. As we ran through the last caged door and quarter away down the runway of manikin heads only to turn to see the manikin heads starting to smash into each other with the particle monster seeping through the cracks "oh shit" I said and we started running, as we were getting to the end I heard the monster say something "you did this to us" I was confuse to what it ment but my thoughts were interrupted as a bright light evaporated both me and Seb and we were in the room were the little boy was "is it over?" Seb said "I hope so I don't want to go through that again" i said as I walked through the door way which lead to a set of double doors and Seb pushed them open to reveal a sea of sunflowers with a barn in the middle "well this seems... Wounder whats wrong with it?" I said with a chuckle and turned to see him in some kind of trance like state starring at the barn "uh Seb you ok there buddy" I ask but he still Said nothing and I even waved my hand in front of his face but he was still in the trance state, I walked infront of him and I placed my hands on his cheeks and looked at him "SEB!!" I shouted and he seemed to snap out of it and looked at me "what is it?" he ask confused and I look at him with concern "you sort of went into a trance state and wouldn't snapped out of it until I shouted your name" I said still worried thinking that ruvik took control over him for a minute "uh-um v-vanessa you can let go of my face now" he said with red dusting his cheeks and I quickly pulled realising that I was still cradling his face and blushed a bit "s-sorry" I stuttered and we proceeded to walk to the barn.