Chapter 5 Monster

Vanessa's POV

It felt like I've been walking down these stairs forever "wow how many stair cases are there and how far down dose it go?" I somewhat ask myself, as I was walking down the steps I felt the stair case rumble and shake, then the steps that I was standing on began to fall away with me falling with them.

As I was falling my surroundings change in to a hospital and saw I was nearing the end of the fall and so I spread out my wings to ease the fall impact and slow it down. I hit the wall and bounced of onto the floor "ow what the heck was that all about" I said and I check myself to see if I had any broken bones but I only found bruises, I got up and walked away only to stop from hearing distant screaming "what the-" I was interrupted by Sebastian falling from the corridor onto the floor "ow" he said "Sebastian" I said and he looked at me "Vanessa, glad to see your ok" he said and got up "have you seen the others?" He asked "no I haven't seen them" I said "ok come on we won't get anything done by just stand around" he said and I agreed and turned around only to see words written in blood on the wall saying 'he's watching, we can't leave' "thanks for the boost in confidence buddy" I said sarcastically and we walked down the corridor that we just fell from.

As we walked I could hear noises of people crying "don't let them get to you they might be traps made by ruvik" I said and then I heard foot steps and stopped "do you hear that" I ask and Seb nodded and we took out our guns and I was about to take out my duel pistols but I forgot that my brother has got my other pistol so I have to make due with just one for now and Seb notice this "where's your other gun?" Seb ask "my brother has it" I said scanning the area for movement "brother?" Seb said with a confused face and I was going to say something when a hospital gurney (I think that's how you spell it) moved and we trained our guns and I looked at the surrounding dust particles to see movement and I shot at that direction and the thing appeared and Seb shot it with his shot gun to the head which exploded from the blast "nice job" I said "thanks" Seb said with a smile and we walked on.

Still Vanessa's POV

As we were walking down the corridor we walked into a toilet and saw a big hole in the wall and we walked through it only to walk into a room with another hole in the ground that we both jumped through and we could see rats running around trying to hide from us but I saw a rat that had a little statue on its back "is it me or do you see that?" I said and looked at Seb but he only pointed his gun at the statue and shot at it and it broke to pieces "why did you do that?" I ask and he walked up to it.

He picked up a key and looked at me "for some odd reason these statues have keys in them" Sebastia said and put the key in his pocket "ok" I said and we walked on. we walked up to a door only to find it locked and I heard a beep and looked to my left to see Seb looking at a key card scanner "hmm, locked" he said and turned to me "we need to find a keycard" he said and I nodded.

We walked in to a room to find messed up bed and a few drip holder thing around, we then heard squishy foot steps coming towards us and we took out our guns and then Seb was tackled by the tentacle faced monster and I grabbed at the thing and threw it of Seb and shot at it in the head twice "thanks" Seb said and I helped him up and we walked on through the door at the end of the room.

We, again ran into another invisible monster but we quickly killed it. Sebastia was searching for the key card in the room the we were in and so I walked into another room only to see a dead body and I walked closer to it to notice it was a security guard and I walked up to it and found a key card next to it.

I picked up the key card and ran out of the room and past Sebastia "hay I got the key card meet you at the door" I said and ran ahead "ok just don't go to far" he said and was almost out of the room when I bumped into another invisible zombie but I quickly shot it in the head and ran for the door.