character 16 begining of the end part 2

Vanessa pov

Winding hallways go by in a blur as i sprinted away in a game of cat and mouse, every once and while coming to a dead end and cornered by ruvik but i would always manage to get away from him; i pushed open double door and ran into a large surgical room and i looked at the bed seeing the railing and hatched a plan. After i cut of a railing pole of the bed i hid besides a door ready to wack ruvik, sensing a presences behind the doors i readied the pole and once the doors opened i swung the pole hitting somthing "ow, what the hell" i heared a familiar voice and looked and saw danny "dan" i gasped, dropping the pole i bear hugged him "oh god you're ok, are you ok?" I questioned and he patted me on my back "I'm fine Vanessa, i got away from ruvik but each and every time i would try and get out of the asylum, he would teleport me back" he explained and i helped him up "have you seen mother?" He asked "don't know, haven't seen her since" i said 'good' i turned to him "what?" I ask "huh?" He said.

We walked down the hallways for a while until we heared a bang and saw a metal door shake now and again and we walked up to it and saw the silhouette of the man " you know ruvik likes to play with people, he likes to see them go mad by playing his sick and twisted games with them; but not with me, i knew what he was doing, i could see it!" He shouted "what do you mean?" I asked "just be careful of the ones you trust" he said before disappearing before i could ask him a question. We walked past hearing screaming from everywere until dan walked past me "i remember a way out over here" he said before walking away with me following him; we got the lobby of the asylum and walked towards some double doors until ruvik appeared "get out of the way" i snarled and he smirk "no" he dictated with a smug smile and stalked towards me while i started to back away but bumped into dan who suddenly grabbed my arms, looking back i saw boils on his face and his eyes blood shot snarling at me as i look in horror "dan" my voice shook but i looked at ruvik with rage "let.him.go" i demanded but he snickered "no, this is your punishment for not doing as your told" he reprimanded and took hold of my chin and came towards my face "i told you not to disobey me, now you must be punished for it, you can't really blame me can you? You can only blaim yourself for this" he said and teleported us to a part of the asylum and dan let me go and i turned towards him seeing holding his sword "danny, please snap out of it" i said with a shaky voice but he charged towards me as i managed to dodged out of the way and ran out of the room and rambled down the hallway with dan in pursuit.

my steps started to falter from running for almost 2 and a half hours and i hid in a room trying to think of a plan to get dan out of ruviks control, as i was thinking the door to the room burst open with dan prowled into the room looking around snarling at every sound, i thought for a while as to what to do but with the current situation i had no choice, so when he came close to my hiding spot i pulled out the katana and swiped at his leg only doing a small cut not severely hurting him but enough to make him stagger as i ran out but knowing my brother, a small wound like that won't stop him for long as he charged at me but i managed to block his attack but he swiped his foot at my feet nocking me over and tried to stab me but rolled out of the way and he came at me relentlessly as i tried to dodge every attack but getting hit now and again but he managed to hit me in the  side of me waist deeply as i staggared back "danny, snap out of it please, you can do it" i pleaded as he stalked towards me "can... you.. please.. stop.. whinning and....... face you're punishment" he croaked and charged at me and i readied to block him but he was thrown backwards and i looked up to see my mother with a pained expression looking at my brother and then looked at me "you need to try to hold him down for me to get him out of ruviks contol, which might make us having to hurt him in the process" she said before a roar was heard and dan came charging at us in his dragon form with his silver scales caked in boilds and redish vains and his four eyes blood red and feathered wings missing a few feathers and he breathed fire at us but it didnt make it as inferno blocked it for us as emy charged at dan punching him in the face causing him to stagger a bit "nice timing emy" my mother said and emy landed by us "inferno stall him for a while" she tells inferno and the serpant wraps around dans neck tugging him back away from us "ok, we have to weaken him, emy is lisa with you when i helped you come here?" She asked emy "yeah shes here, shes just readying her medusa ability to help us" she said and i turned to them "wait how did you know about dans change?" I ask and my mother looked at me "i senced a change in dans brainwave patterns from being his normal to erational and rocky and also senced another presences within his mind which made me believe that ruvik was doing it because everytime i would try to teleport myself to him ruvik would imeaditly teleport me somewere else forcing me to got out of ruviks brainwaves to teleport freely running into emy and lisa along the way and while i was doing that i hatch a plan to get him out of ruviks control" mother explained and smiled "nice, are you ready?" I asked them  and they nodded and we charged at dan.