Bonnie and Clyde

"Finally." Camilo sighed and laid back in his bed.

I wrote down the last answer on the study guide and peered up at the clock on the wall.

"No way this 35 question packet took us 2 and a half hours." I was in awe.

"Yeah, you're almost as bad at math as us." Camilo joked.

I elbowed him. "First, I said I was decent and I had to keep going back over things because you guys didn't understand." I retorted.

"Not my fault I forgot how to do the distance formula." Ivan shrugged. I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, it's really late and we have school tomorrow. I gotta get home." I stood and packed my things.

"I'll walk you." Camilo quickly stood and offered. "Sure." I grinned.

He quickly looked back at Ivan who grabbed his things. "If you don't mind, I think you're good at walking down the road." They exchanged smiles and we left.

We walked in the coldness of the night and the light sounds of cricket chirps, hand in hand.

"So..." Camilo started while putting his other hand in his hair. "How was sch..."

I cut him off. "So what do you wanna call, this?"

I made a pointing motion between us two, specifically pointed at our interlocked hands.

"Us?" He questioned.

I nodded slowly. "Honestly, (Y/N), I think about you all the time. If Dolores could hear thoughts, then she'd tell me to shut up about you. So whatever you want I'll be fine with." A small smile painted his face.

We were almost at the door when we stopped. "You know what I want. So it's up to you." I teased and returned the smile.

"That settles it. Do you just want to do novio and novia? Or add spice to it. Like partners in crime, like Bonnie and Clyde." He joked. He never failed to make me laugh.

I kissed him on the cheek. "Bye Camilo."

Camilo's Perspective:

I walked into the Casita and as expected, Dolores was there waiting for me. "Can I tell this one, D?" I looked up at her. She quickly hugged me. "Don't worry, I won't. I'm happy for you though! Surprised you before me, but still, Milo, congrats." She smiled before releasing me. "Now go to sleep." She rolled her eyes pushing me towards the stairs.

*Time Skip and (Y/N)'s Perspective*

I walked downstairs with my bag on my back. The sound of two voices echoed downstairs. "Ma, what are you...?" I stopped when I noticed Camilo smiling my way.

"Ready to go?" He asked, standing and offering me a hand. I gladly took it. "How did you get here so early?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Bye Camilo!" My mom waved at him.

"Bye thanks, mom, have a good day too." I rolled my eyes sarcastically. I waved with my open hand as we walked outside. "My mom already likes you more than she likes me."

We made it into the school, but I was quickly stopped by the mob of girls.

"Did you decide on a color?" Shoot, I completely forgot. I let go of Camilo's hand and scratched my head. "Yeah, (color)."

"(Color)?" One questioned.

"I actually love that." Others nodded along.

"It's not pink!" One of Catalina's minions argued.

"And that's not Catalina. We're tired of pink at this point." The others agreed.

Camilo grabbed my hand again and dragged me over to the lockers where Lorenzo resided.

"My lockers down there." I pointed and kissed his on the cheek as I started to walk away. "Woah, woah." Lorenzo stopped me.

"Wait, what is going on?" Lorenzo furrowed his brows. "Are you dating?" Lorenzo's mouth dropped. Camilo nodded proudly. "Like a Bonnie and Clyde type thing."

"Stop saying that." I elbowed him and he pretended to be hurt. "Why not?"

"About time." Lorenzo added. "It was either you or Ivan. Just don't tell him yet, wait until after the game or something."

Camilo nodded in agreement. "Wait Ivan...?" I asked.

"Ivan what?" Ivan asked as he walked towards us. Camilo quickly dropped my hand mouthing 'sorry'.

Ivan stared at us for a second then shaking his head, clearing his mind.

"I'll be out of your way." He reached and grabbed his books, hurrying to class.

Nicholas walked up as Ivan left. "I've never seen him actually trying to get to class on time."  He shrugged.

The bell rang 30 seconds later. I quickly kissed Camilo and hurried off to class.

Camilo's Perspective:

I waved her off. Nicholas pointed from me to (Y/N), speechless. "Um, what was that?" I started walking towards math with a smirk.

"STOP WALKING AWAY. TELL ME." Nicolas chased after me.

*Time Skip to Second Hour and (Y/N)'s Perspective*

I walked into second hour social studies and noticed Ivan was the first one there.

"Why are you at class so early today? Senora literally has to beg you to come at all." He put his feet on the desk in front of him.

Completely ignoring my question, he asked, "what's going on with you and Camilo?"

"We're." I remembered that I wasn't supposed to tell him. "I don't know. Just friends. Besties." I forced a fake smile.

"So nothing's really going on?" He asked seriously.

"Yeah, why?" I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"There's another party but it's strictly invite only and you get plus ones, so I was wondering if you wanted to go."

My fake smile faded, but I quickly re-forced it.

"Sure." What am I doing?

"Great." He nodded slowly.

I hate being too nice to people. I should have just said no, but then I'd be mean. But I don't want to go with Ivan. I laid my head in my hand for the rest of class.

*Time Skip to After Class*

I met Camilo outside of the class. "Do you wanna- Ay?" He questioned as I brought him back into the quiet hallway. "What's this for?"

"You told me not to tell Ivan about us, and I didn't, but he invited me as a plus one to this secret party and I said yes, but I don't wanna go if I can't go with you." I rambled.

"That's what I was gonna ask you about. Oh."

"Well what are we gonna do?"

"I can take Mirabel and we could just meet there? We still have to keep it a secret for him, at least until the big game. Team chemistry ya'know?"

I nodded. "We'll, let's head to lunch, Clyde."

His eyes widened. "You actually like the names?"

"No. Not at all." I teased as we locked hands and walked into the cafeteria.