What Else Can I Do?

(A/N) I'M BACK!!! After a long time of school, volunteering, and sports, I am back and ready to continue writing for you guys! Sorry for the long gap in updating but I'm excited to keep this story going for those interested.

After School and Carlos' Perspective

I walked in the door, throwing my back pack down excited. I finally had a way to get my revenge and I am so ready. It has to be something quick so it can go into full effect before Camilo is out of suspension.

My mom caught me on the way in, stopping me before I walked upstairs.

"You seem bubbly today." She gave me a confused glance.

"What do you mean?" I scratched my head. I didn't have time for conversation, I needed to get somewhere quickly.

"You're smiling and you never smile. I'm glad I can see this side of you for once." She shook her head, smiling.

"Yeah, just a good day at school." I brushed it off hurrying upstairs.

"Well, have some more good days!" She yelled up after me, but most of it was faint.

I I ran straight for my room and rummaged through my closet. I needed to look as similar to Camilo as possible for this to work.

My closet was filled with dark purples, greens, and blues. No yellow in sight. I sighed, sitting on my bed. My entire room was dark colored. I'd have to borrow something from Johnny in order to look anything like Camilo. We are polar opposites.

I snuck into my brother's closet and borrowed a yellow tee. He came in behind me, blocking the door.

"Yellow? Carlos, wearing yellow?" He scoffed. "Mom was right about you acting weird." He took a bite of his food as he walked towards his bed.

I rolled my eyes beginning to leave the room. He stopped me.

"Don't get caught." He winked at me. He always knew when I was up to something.

"I'll try my best." I laughed as I walked out.

After getting dressed, I tried to neaten my hair up a bit. The only identifying feature between us besides our clothes was our hair. Mine was never kept together, but I've heard Pepa kept Camilo's well maintained.

I snuck out the front door trying to avoid my mom and more conversation about my outfit. I needed to find Isabela at her store before she closed.

As I walked to the center, avoiding the gaze of other people so hopefully I wouldn't be asked to shift for them.

I kept my eyes towards the ground. But my heart dropped as I heard a familiar voice call my name from behind.

"Camilo!" (Y/N) waved as she ran after me. I quickly sighed thinking of some sort of lie.

"You're really out again? You were out so late last time that you could have been caught."

"Oh, right. I'll be okay this time, Alma- Abuela sent me to get something from Isabela. I don't have much time to talk, she only gave me 30 minutes." I waved her off, beginning to walk away.

She grabbed my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "School was boring without you, only two more days until you're back though." She sighed through her smile.

I brushed off her message with a 'yeah' and she seemed a little hurt. I almost felt bad but I remembered I wanted to ruin Camilo's representation anyway. Why not start with making his girlfriend like him less?

"Love you!" She waved as I walked off. I nodded in response. That was close.

Isabela's shop was large and very pink. Everything smelled nice. Surprisingly, I walked in as the last customer left. She sat in a flower swing wiping non-existent sweat from her forehead.