Jail Break

Camilo's Perspective:

I watched in horror over Catalina's shoulder as (Y/N) was escorted out of the house. A dim smile formed on Catalina's smug face.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I yelled. Everyone looked this way, breaking contact with the cop as she walks out the door.

"What?" She asked, pretending to be clueless.

"This isn't funny, Catalina! Stop acting stupid!" Anger was boiling as people started to crowd around.

"I did was needed to be done." She shrugged.

"YOU CALLED THE POLICE ON MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled louder than I thought. I hated yelling at people but at this point I was steaming.

"Well..." she started, flustered. "Y-you really thought I'd just let someone come and take my place, in my school?"

Catrina walked by her side. "She just did what needed to be done." Ana stood on the other side, silent.

"So this is all about school and popularity?" I scoffed. "If this is anyones school, it's mine."

I started to walk out the building, heading towards the Casita.

"My mom funded the school though!" She yelled after me.

"I don't care."

"I..." she paused. "I did you a favor, Cami!" I slammed the door. "Cami..."

*Mini Time Skip*

I ran up the stairs, passing my mom and Isabela who organized flowers on the railing, heading straight for Luisa's room.

"Eugh." Isabela pinched her nose. "You reek of alcohol Camilo, what were you doing?!" My mom looked at me in anger.

"CAMILO MADRIGAL." She started when I didn't answer.

"No mama, it's not like that." I was so mad, tears formed in my eyes. The thunder cloud above her head softened. "I need Luisa, I need to go to the police station." I was starting to breathe quickly, everything that happened, just now focusing in my mind.

"Camilo, why...?" She hesitantly asked.

"(Y/N) is in trouble."

(Y/N)'s Perspective:

The investigation cop continued to stare, annoyed.

"Why did you do it?" He asked again.

"Where's my mom, my boyfriend, somebody!" I threw my hands in the air. "I've said it three times, this isn't my party and I didn't bring u deranged people drinks!"

The cop glared at me. "You're mom is on her way. Unless your boyfriend is a Madrigal, he can't help." He scoffed.

"He is." I replied, calmly.

"That's a good one." The cop laughed, running a finger through his small, greying beard.

"Where'd you get the drinks and do you take some yourself?" He asked, rephrasing his question. "Same answer. I didn't do it." I responded.

He began clicking his pen. "This is going to get us no where." I shrugged, laying my head on my hand that rested on the cold table.

Hard knocks on the door caused the cop to whirl around in his chair. "Who the..."

My eyes lit up when I saw Camilo, Luisa, Pepa, Mirabel, my mom, and even Alma standing behind the door. The others sat at the benches against the opposite wall.

Luisa unlocked the door with her key and badge. I scoffed. "There's my boyfriend." A wide smirk appeared on my face. The officer took a quick look at me then back at the door.