Chapter 4

Ashley*********

We walk up to shawn's table and I am shaking while holding the guitar. I want him to sign it. I look at my phone to check if my mom had texted me about getting to the venue safely. My mom didn't text me but I did get a dm.

'Come over to shawn's table I see you.'

It was a dm from shawn. I walked closer to the table and nervously looked around for shawn. it finally clicked when shawn mendes says, "I can't believe I finally get to meet you."

Shawn********

Ashley has been dming me for a few weeks, then I heard the news that he was coming to magcon with her friend. I told her that I would meet up with her.

I was excited to meet we face to face. I have received hate from her haters for liking her singing. I didn't care about that. I only cared about her. She seemed as she cared about what other people think more than what she thinks.

I don't think she realizes that she is talking to The Shawn Mendes because I am using a personal Twitter account that I don't use to tweet fans. all she knows is that she is tweeting some guy named shawn. I think I may have fallen in love with her. the way she words things and she sings and she is beautiful. what more could a guy want?

As the days got closer to magcon in her home town my heart fluttered with excitement. I wanted to meet her so badly.

"Yo Shawn, you've been out of it lately. you good?" Nash asks me. "yeah I'm good," I tell him. "nah he's been talking to a girl!" Taylor shouts making every one turn towards me and mahogany gush.

"Awe Shawn got a girlfriend!" Mahogany keeps gushing. "No, she probably doesn't even know who I am," I say and look down. then I look back up and say, "wait that came out wrong. I meant it's complicated on how we know each other."

It is finally the day of magcon in her home town and I can't wait to meet her. I guess the other guys can tell that I am excited because Matt comes up to me and says, "is this about the girl you been talking to?" I nod my head. "I am meeting her today," I date and he says, "well use that Shawn mendes charm on her. I hope you get her."

they were about to open the doors after I had eagerly dmed her asking if she was here. She responded that she was here. The doors finally opened and I was eagerly looking for her. I signed autographs and took pictures. I was still on the look out for Ashley. I looked around and saw Nash. He was with a girl who had brought him fruity pebbles. WOW. They stopped talking and he handed her his phone. He will probably never text her but at least he is giving her hope. i sign a few more autographs and I see her. I messege her and tell her I see her and to come towards the table I am standing at.

Her beauty is perfection. She is wearing some Shawn Mendes shirt and is holding a guitar case. She came over to me and she had the hugest smile on her face, but I can garuntee you mine was bigger. She was about to pull her guitar out of its case for me to sign, that was until I said, "I can't believe I finally get to meet you."

***********************
Ahhhhh shawn and ashley finally meet! What do think is gonna happen? Don't worry there will be more shawn point of views.

Thank you for all of those who are reading this story! I love you all so much! Let's bring in some more votes.
Have a wonderful day and don't forget to buy shawn's album! It is amazing!

Muffins❤️
-Kimberly