chapter 15

Shawn***********

Tour is finally over and I am meeting Kimberly in the air port. Nash left yesterday because he wanted to spend a day with her before the surprise. I hope them being together didn't give away anything.

I steped off the airplane and saw Kimberly standing there nervously bitting her nails. "Hey shawn," she said nervously like something was wrong. "What's wrong?" I asked cautiously. "Nothings wrong. Why would you think that?" She asks quickly. I shake my head and say, "Nevermind."

Nash came over to us and says, "Are we ready?" He seems clamer than Kimberly. We get into her car and drive to the hotel we are staying at for the time being. I understand because I don't think Ashley's mom knows I am coming to visit. I check into the hotel and get my bags to the room. When I get to the lobby we leave for Ashley's house.

I am not supposed to go in with them, because of the surprise, but when we get there Kimberly looks at the house and seems like she doesn't want to go in there. "Kimberly are you going to go?" I ask. She nods and takes a deep breath, then she exits the car and walks up to the door.

Kimberly***********

Nash came to visit yesterday surprising me, so much. He was supposed to come with Shawn. Nash had taken me to school in the morning yesterday and picked me up. during school all I could think about was Ashley. I was nervous about the surprise because I haven't been talking to her lately. All the popular girls are being fake and want to know about Nash so that is what I have been doing.

I am picking up Shawn from the airport and I am nervously bitting my nails. What if she doesn't want to talk to me? All these things kept poping up in my mind as the time came near for the surprise. When Shawn got off that plane he saw me and immedietly knew something was up. I tried to play it off that there wasn't anything wrong.

We took Shawn to the hotel so he could check in then we took him to Ashley's. The plan was for me to go to the door and tell her I have a present in the car for her and she is supposed to open the car door and see shawn. I honestly don't know if it is going to work now. I am sitting in the car looking at the door. I have to do this. I am a good friend. I am a good friend, I keep telling myself. "Kimberly are you going to go?" Shawn asks me and I nod. I took a deep breath then walk up to the door.

Knock. Knock.

Ashley answers the door and shuts it. I feel terrible. I knock on the door again. "Go away Kimberly!" Ashley yells at me through the door. "No! Not until you see what I got you to say I am sorry," I say. She opens the door and says, "I don't see a present." I nod and say, "It is to big for me to carry in, but it is in the back seat of my car. Come help me get it for you."

Ashley*********************

Kimberly came to my door and I didn't want to see her. She knock again after I closed the door on her. "Go away Kimberly!" I yell through the closed door. She told me that she had a present in the car for her so I went with her to the car to retrive it.

When I got to the car I opened the door. I looked up and saw my boyfriend Shawn in the car. "Shawn!" I yelled and hugged him. I pulled him in for a kiss. "I missed you," he tells me. I missed him too. I pulled him out of the car and into the house with me.

***********************************************
"I will walk this road ahead one hundered miles on my hands," ~Shawn Mendes

The last song was one of those nights. Can you guess this song?

Hi guys! How are all of you! I can't believe I hit over 500 reads on this fanfic. It was supposed to be something just for ashley because she asked me for it, but I never thought I would actually have somthing that people would like to read. I hope you all have a good week.

Much love and Muffins

~Kimberly