chapter 7

Ashley**************

He nodded and I started to strum. then he sang:

Takin it slow

Isn't easy if as far as you go

Is only half as far as you and I both know

Yeah

Shawn looked at me and I started to sing with him.  I was playing as we both sang:

Comin out from above

A little something

And it's only because

I don't ever wanna see you in love

But I know

I stop singing letting him keep singing. 

That you've been

Coming off strong lately

And I can feel that

You been thinking that maybe

You got a, another shot at me

Thinking possibly

Somehow, but not now

And it's been spinning around like a hurricane

And the sound of the thunder

That's beatin my head to the ground

But I

I know

That I can't go back,

To this,

To her,

To what we used to have

It's black and burns,

My God this is so sad

It'll only make things worse,

If we bring it back

Woah, yeah yeah, ohhhh

I joined in in singing again. our voices filled the room and it felt like we were the only two in the room.

And I mean if you believe,

That there is something still between you and me

And baby honestly, yeah

You're not the one for me

And I can't go back,

To this,

To her,

To what we used to have.

It's black and burns,

My God this is so sad,

It'll only makes things worse,

(If we bring it back) [x4]

If we bring it,

Back

I stopped playing as everyone cheered. I think everyone liked it. I have never played infront of an audience before. I have only gotten hate but Shawn made me feel stronger and happier. We stood up from the stools we were sitting on and I hugged him.

We went back stage and there was Kimberly sitting with Nash and Taylor. She didn't even bother to congratulate me on singing. I walked to the mini fridge and got a waterbottle out. I put my guitar away and sat with Shawn.

"How close are you with Kimberly?" Shawn asks me. "We have known eachother forever. I feel bad because I bring her down with me. Like I am the most made fun of person at our school and she is friends with me she gets made fun of too. I hope she knows I would be fine if she did not want to be my friend anymore. I would understand," I say as if it would ever happen. "Hey don't sell yourself short. I am sure she loves being your friend. She probably is a die hard fan of Nash and taylor that is why she isn't paying attention to you," Shawn tells me. I nod and just look off into the distance.

The guys all go back out on stage again and I am left alone with Kimberly. "You were amazing," She tells me. "Thanks," I say with a smile. "How is Nash?" I ask. She smiles and says, "I think he is amazing. I also think he likes me and so does Taylor."  I smirk and say, "Go for Nash and if he doesn't like you go for Taylor." She giggles and says, "I hope you are right." I laugh and say, "Bitch I am always right."

*******************************

Hey guys! I thought I might as well update again. I honestly don't know if this is the full chapter I have written because for some reason the new update on wattpad keeps deleting half of the story I have written, everytime I try to continue writting. If you can please all bare with me on this I would appreciate it.

Comment if you don't like the updated version of wattpad. Vote if you like the chapter. I hope you all listened to bring it back while reading this chapter. Have a great night or morning where and when ever you are reading this!

Much love and muffins

-kimberly