Chapter 24

recap.//.

Shawn**************

When I got off stage after signing the setlist, I get a phone call. I look at my phone and it is a random number. I answer it. "Hello?" I say into the phone. "Shawn?" The person on the other line says.

Shawn************

I have heard that vioce. I know it. "Lilah," I say. "Shawn!" She squeaks, "I know you are on tour, but I miss you." I squint my eyes taking my phone away from my ear looking at it. "I don't miss you," I say putting the phone back up to my ear. "Come on, you are obviously with that looser to make me jealous. I mean obviously you wouldn't purposly date her," She tells me.

"Lilah, that's not why I am dating her. I am dating her because I love her," I say. "Yeah right Shawn. I am coming on the rest of tour with you so you don't have lie anymore about how you feel about me. I will be right there next to you," Lilah tells me. "No no no," I say quickly before she hung up. There is no way she is not going to come.

As I spoke we started the meet and greet. Lilah was the first person in the line. "Babe how are you?" She shouts. I look taken back by her and people are whispering. "Lilah I am not your babe, I am dating ashley," I tell her. "Everyone knows you aren't actually dating her and she is just a charity case," She says. "I am not dating you," I say again.

She stays right next to me. Since she knows me I can't exactly tell her to leave. I tell her to go backstage and she does. Girls come up to me asking what happened to Ashley. the last person in line is none other than Kimberly. The worst part of it all is that Lilah came out of the back at the same time. She wraps her arm around mine and kisses my cheek. "Lilah just fuck off okay?" I tell and she laughs it off.

"My best friend shawn are you kidding me?" Kimberly says. "It's not what it looks like I swear she is a psyco ex girlfriend," I tell her. "No I am his girlfriend," Lilah cherps. "Lilah can you stop I broke up with you before Magcon! Just stop with your craziness I don't like you!" I yell. "Oh you," She laughs it off again. Kimberly doesn't believe me and walks off. Now I am the bad guy.

Ashley************

Shawn's concert was today and Kimberly had planed to take me. My two problems were I just wasn't up for it and my mom is forbidding me from seeing Shawn. She can't do that, I can see whom ever I want.

kimberly called the house phone from the concert. At the begining he started with dedicating the song to me. I didn't know what song he was going to sing until I heard my favorite song start playing, Bring It Back. It was also the same song we sang at Magcon.

Kimberly had the meet and great to go to. I asked her to tell shawn that I love him and I wish I was there. I watch mindless tv, do some work, and chores to pass time. It is so boring here. Nothing ever happens.

Afew hours later Kimberly calls me. "Your boyfriend is a dirty cheater!" She tells me. I laugh for a little, then say, "What are you talking about?" She huffs and says, "He is back together with Lilah!" I suddenly feel like I can't speak. It hurts to breath and I feel dizy. "Wh-what? n-no he is-isn't," I stutter. "I saw her there all over him, and he wasn't doing anything about it," Kimberly tells me. Tears flood my eyes.

I hang up abruptly on Kimberly and cry to myself. I take my laptop, instead of texting him I pull up twitter and DM him, on his personal account. "We are over," I tell him. I cry and cry. I cut and cut. Obviously therapy didn't work. I can't even think straight. I lie down and fall asleep for the rest of the night. I am a mess.

*************************

"Now you're all alone" ~Shawn mendes

The last song was I don't know your name. Guess this song.

Y'all some funny little shits aren't ya. I am so close to 1k reads! Like is this even real! I love all of you guys so much!

Let's get me to 1K reads and 100 votes?!

Much love and muffins!

~Kimberly