Chapter 14

Kimberly************
I was standing with shawn and Nash talking about shawn coming to surprise ashley after they get off of tour. Nash told me that it was supposed to be both him and Shawn coming to visit us, but I wanted to do something nice for my best friend. I left early this morning to go see nash and shawn, while ashley was at school. My phone going off with texts from ash asking where I was. I didn't answer any of them because I felt guilty. I was guilty because it was shawn and Nash's last day here and I didn't take her.
Ashley********
At school the rest of the week, Kimberly was there but something was different. She normal walks wit me to class in the morning but instead she was with the cheerleaders. she was acting almost popular but with the same sense of style as she did before. It was weird seeing her this way. I guess word got out about nash. I hopes she knows that they are all fake and just want to meet the boys.
As classes passed by Kimberly seemed more of a popular person than she was my friend, although she didn't push me in to the lockers or say mean things to me. I was hurt by just her not saying anything to me. I went home from school every day and never posted a cover. I had no more motivation. All I ever got was hate. I only posted them for Kimberly. I was hurt and desperate for some comfort. I couldn't talk to my parents because they don't listen that well, I couldn't talk to shawn because he is probably with the guys, and I deffinetally couldn't talk to Kimberly. I needed comfort so I did what I never thought could bring so much comfort to me. I made a cut on my wrist. it was a small cut but I felt so much comfort from it I had made an even bigger cut on my thigh. I didn't think I would ever get to the point of cutting, but it sure felt nice.
Shawn************
I was excited to see ashley, she was so adorable, I couldn't stop thinking about her throughout the event today. people asked about her and I told them I was dating her. I felt bad because we never discussed it and it was unnecessary attention towards her. I know she has gotten hate before and I just don't want to have her hate herself from it.
I was coming to visit in a few weeks and I couldn't wait. I felt bad for asking why she didn't come but I knew why. I wanted to talk to her about anything and listen to her. I really do like her and I hope she likes her surprise.
************************
"Time warp in the middle of a daydream" ~shawn mendes
The last song was; Crazy. name this song.
Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday, I was very busy with preparation of my confirmation that was today! I got confirmed with in the Catholic Church and I am proud. I hope you like this chapter but I felt like it is kind of a filler chapter but I promise you that it is not one when you read tomorrow's update, and that one isn't a filler chapter either.

Anyways...... Much love and Muffins!
~ Kimberly