chapter 9

Ashley****************

We went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch. I was sitting next to Kimberly but across from shawn, who was sitting next to Nash. I wanted to be here with only Shawn but it is Kimberly's car so if she wanted to go and we wouldn't let her she wouldn't give us the keys.

"Ummm, I am going to use the restroom," Kimberly says. She looks at me and I get up to go with her. "I am sorry," She says as soon as we get to the restroom. I look at her confused and say, "Why are you sorry?" I knew why she was sorry. I just wanted to hear her say it. "Because, Shawn wanted to take you out for luch and I crashed it with Nash," She tells me exactly what I wanted to hear.

"It's fine. I am not sure what's going on between us I am kinda happy you came along," I lie. She smiles and gives me a hug. "I thought I was messing it up for you," She says while wipping a fake bead of sweet off her forhead. I roll my eyes and walk out of the bathroom with her. We sit at the table and eat with the guys.

After lunch we went back to the hotel which the guys were staying at. I got out of the car and hugged Shawn bye and told him I would text him. Nash did the same with Kimberly. The guys other guys were hanging out in the lobby. I saw Mahogany walk over to us with another girl.

"Hey," Mahogany says, "You were amazing today. Singing with Shawn. You two are litterally perfect when singing together." I smile and say, "Thank you. I am not that great but shawn likes my voice for some reason. I only post those covers of his songs because Kimberly wants me to." She nods and pulls me away from Kimberly and the other girl who's name I have yet to learn.

"Shawn really likes you," Mahogany tells me. "Really?" I ask. She nods and giggles. "Yeah. I mean when we found out he was talking to you he was all shy about it and said some confusing thing about how you don't know who he is. Then you showed up at magcon and he never once swipped that smile off his face," She continues to tell me. I laugh and say, "That is so sweet. I really like him too, but I just don't know what to do about it. I mean I live in California and he lives in Canada." She shrugs and says, "You will think of some thing. If the love is strong enough then it will work."

*****************************************

"I know we just met, maybe this is dumb, but it feels like there was something," Shawn Mendes

Congrats to tori-official for guessing the song at the last chapter correct. It was indeed the cameron Dallas song. Guess the name of this Shawn song for another shout out!

Much love and muffins!

- Kimberly