chapter 6

Ashley***********

Kimberly grabs my arm and pulls me up on stage with her. Shawn smiles at me and I set my guitar on the side of the stage. I didn't realize how stupid of an idea it was to bring my guitar. Shawn grabs my hand and brings me towards him. I smile and sit with him on the stage. Kimberly is standing with Nash as they share the box of fruity pebbles. I look around because I am very nervous to be on the stage. I am afraid of more hate.

I look at Taylor who has his arms crossed over his chest because he is pissed that Kimberly chooses Nash over himself. Kimberly loves Nash but her second favourite is Taylor. I look at kimberly who seem to be hitting it off with Nash because now Cameron is yelling at them. They happened to start throwing the fruity pebbles at eachother.

I look out into the audience to see fans pissed off faces. They look mad because they choose us to come up on stage to be with them. If only the new about all that is happening and the reasons behind why I am sitting up on stage right now with Shawn Friecken Mendes. This all happened because My brest friend begged me into posting that first cover of me singing on youtube. If I didn't get all that hate I would have never gotten a chance to know that Shawn actually likes to hear me sing.

The Jacks pick a girl out of the crowd to ask another question. "Why did you bring your guitar?" The girl asks. I think the question was directed towards me. I feel my anxiety build up inside of me as I search for the right response. Kimberly looks over at me and says, "She brought it because she likes to sing and play guitar and wanted to get Shawn to sign it for her and that is what she did." I smile and say, "Yea."

Shawn smiles at me as I look down and play with the fringe on my jean shorts. Shawn notices my nervousness and grabs my hand. "don't be shy," shawn whispers in my ear. I know that I am blushing. he kisses my cheek as girls start screaming and others are saying, "awe". I would have never thought Shawn Mendes would like some one like me. 

After that the guys brought us backstage and shawn invited me to play the guitar for him. I sat there with my guitar while he was setting up the microphone. He is singing "Bring It Back" one of, if not, my favourite. "You know how to play it right?" He asks and I nod. "Do you know how to sing it?" He asks. I laugh a little and say, "Yea I know how to sing it but I could never do a duet with you. You are to amazing." He shakes his head and says, "You will be amazing I promise. Just sing it with me." I shrugged. What do I got to loose?

*************************************

hey guy! Over 100 reads! Thank you all so much! Remember to buy Shawn's album, or the song bring it back. Have an amazing day! 

much love and muffins

-kimberly