chapter 17

Shawn**********

When ashley called me, I didn't know what to expect. She called me once but I didn't answer. I was in the middle of getting dressed. She called me again and I picked up. I was hoping she would be her sweet self, but I was wrong. She was crying. I could hear the silent sobs on the phone.

I was paniking. All she kept saying was, "Shawn." I didn't know what was going on. I was frantically asking her what was wrong, but she didn't respond. She was fine when I was with her. When she hung up on me that is what scared me the most.

I called her again but she didn't answer. I called her another time but again, no answer. I was scared. I didn't have a car. How could I get to her house? I went on twitter and saw no hate on her. I went on youtube but there was enough nice comments to overpower the hate. I couldn't figure out what was going on. I called Kimberly.

"What's up shawn?" Nash answers the phone. "Put Kimmie on the phone," I say. "Why do you want to talk to My Girlfriend?" He asks. I don't have time for this. "It is Ashley," I tell him. I hear the phone moving to Kimberly. "What's wrong shawn?" She asks me. "You know Ashley better than I do. What is wrong with her? She called me and she was frantically crying. She then hung up on me. I think there is something seriously wrong," I tell her. "Shit," She mumbles over the phone.

"Kimberly what aren't you telling me?" I ask her. "Well Ahsley and I are kinda in a fight. We have been in a fight since I started to date Nash," she tells me. Great. "Well come get me so we can go over to see her," I tell Kimberly. Oh God.

Ashley**********

I hung up on Shawn. His voice was too much for me. He repeatedly told me to tell him what was going on, but I couldn't just say all the mean things I felt about Kimberly. She was a bitch. She never could do something for someone else, there was always something involved for her too.

Shawn called me twice and I didn't answer. I was scared to. The blood kept running down my leg and tried to wash it up, but it just kept running. Once it finished running. I felt light headed. I put a bandage on it and changed into my pjs. I lied down and started to cry again.

I was almost asleep when my mom knocked on the door. "Come in," I say. "Ashley; Kimberly, Shawn, and kimberly's boyfriend are here. I didn't know Kimberly had a boyfriend," My mom tells me. "Okay?" I question. "Come downstairs and talk to them. The looked worried, is something wrong?" My mom asks. I shake my head and my mom walks out of the room. I throw on some sweats and follow her out.

I still feel a little light headed, but they were all really there. "Why did you guys come here?" I ask. "I wanted to see if you were okay," Shawn speaks up. I look at Kimberly and she says, "Shawn called me and he was worried about you. I had to drive him." Nash says, "I am here because of kimmie." Of course he is. Those two are a match made in heaven.

"Ash, baby are you okay?" Shawn asks. I shake my head and hug him. "Awe poor baby," Shawn says as he hugs me. "Come tell me what's wrong," He tells me and I shake my head. "Why?" He asks. "I can't," Is all I say. Shawn nods in an understanding way.

"I am sorry," Kimberly says. "Save it," I tell her. "But Ashley you can't expect me to be friends with you since middle and just because I didn't tell you I was going to say bye to Nash and the rest of the guys yoiu are mad at me? I was also planning this surprise for you," She says in a yelling tone. "I am not mad that you did that. I was mad at first because that's what I thought you did, but it soon clicked when I saw shawn in your car. What I am mad at, no pissed at, is that you think it is okay to come back and not even hang out with me. You avoided me. You didn't even say hi to me. You spent the whole week with cheerleaders and the popular people," I start to yell at her.

The yelling is taking alot out of me and I faint.

****************************************

"Hold on, time out, help me" ~Shawn mendes

The last song was Stiches. Congrats to @WeMissZayn_361 for getting the song correct. Hope you guys can get this one.

How are you guys! Comment how your day is going! Don't forget to vote!

Much Love and Muffins

~Kimberly