𝐢𝐢.

𝐢𝐢.
𝟏𝟑𝟏𝟎𝟒𝟓

❝  ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━  ❞

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

Nozomi was tired to say the least. And Ray noticed.

You see, for some off reason, Nozomi didn't sleep until one in the morning. She had tried to distract herself to sleep. From drawing to running around in the house, doing chores as quiet as a mouse.

Nozomi, who was yawning and rubbing her eyes to try to get all off the sleep crust. She glanced at Danny and Carson who were chasing each other. Carson because Danny pinned the blame that Carson made the big mess in the kitchen yesterday but Danny did, so Carson was mad.

Nozomi then spotted Emma looking eye widened as Norman entered with two of their siblings. Curious, Nozomi was about to approach them when Ray stopped her.

'We should leave them alone for now, ok?' Nozomi sighed but agreed with him, nonetheless. Nozomi looked back to see the two leaving the room.

'You stayed up late again, didn't you?' Ray questioned while Nozomi shook her head, furiously, obviously lying as Ray glanced at her nose.

Here's a little fact about Nozomi, when she's lying, her nose turns into a pinkish-red.

Ray sighed, knowing that she lying, got her cup with little yellow stars on it that she drew.

'I'll get you coffee.' Ray held out her cup, walking over there as Nozomi hugged him from his shoulder, as a way of saying 'thank you'. Feeling a bit embarrassed, Ray tried to escape the girl but absolutely failing. By that time, Ray had a small blush on his cheeks but anyone could notice, as well as Nozomi.

Damn it. Nozomi was lucky that Ray likes her.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

↳ Nozomi had no ideas why Ray was now following Norman and Emma into the forest. Maybe because of how they acted yesterday? She didn't know. All she knew was that she was bored and lonely and no one was there.

"Hey, Mimi!"

Well, maybe not no one.

Nozomi didn't move an inch, but only noticing the feet in front of her, she moved her head up to see May standing in front of her, writing in her notebook.

"Are you bored?" Nozomi nodded at the written question while May smiled, knowing that she can make the pink haired girl's day. Unlike her brother, whom she didn't care about right now.

May sat on the ground, the leaves crunching under her as May's short hair was in a high ponytail, the wind blowing through it. May then threw a small, clear bag of chocolate chip cookies in her lap.

May is or maybe isn't the best baked in the orphanage. It did take her a lot of time but considering Nozomi was always asking her for chocolate chip cookies, it was always a habit.

Nozomi took a bite out of the soft cookie, her taste buds happy that she had the delicious treat. May then scribbled a few words into the notebook.

"Why isn't Ray here? Is he with Emma and Norman? You two are usually together."

Nozomi shrugged, but she would admit it was weird. The two usually spend most of their days together, so, when Ray is with Emma and Norman for a long time, she does get a bit lonely, maybe a bit jealous too.

May then thought of something as she scribbled it into the notebook.

"Is there a chance that Ray like likes Emma? Or Norman?" May questioned Nozomi. She expected Nozomi to say no but she actually thought about it.

While Nozomi was a smart girl, at times, she really did overthink about a lot of things.

And she considers every option.

That's actually a bad and good trait. Considering every option is a good idea but it being a cause to make you overthink and eventually have really bad stress problems? Yeah, not so much.

Nozomi then noticed May leaving from their conversation, abruptly, running to the house as the other kids did too.

She walked to the house but she waited for her three friends, wanting to make sure their ok as the pink haired girl noticed them running towards the house.

'You guys, ok?' Nozomi signed as Ray nodded. Nozomi took Ray's hand, running inside with the two following behind.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

↳ The group of kids gathered together for their Mama's announcement.

What they all saw was a baby girl with light orange hair and blue eyes looking at them as Nozomi adored the baby.

If anything, Nozomi loves kids. She would do anything just to hold one.

But, there was one thing that made her a little scared. It was the woman with curly, black hair besides her, looking down on all of them.

"Let me introduce her. This is your newest little sister, Carol." Nozomi smiled at the child, happy.

"And this is Sister Krone. She's here to help me." Even though it was difficult, Nozomi did find out what she was saying.

"I will be living here with all of you, starting today. It's nice to meet you all." Krone spoke too fast in Nozomi opinion, turning to Ray and asking what she said, but to no response.

Nozomi then looked at her other two siblings, to see them surprised with fazed expressions.

So, Nozomi had to consider all the options. And her first option, or more like question, was,

'Are they in danger?'

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

a/n : Sorry if this was short! And sorry I took so long to update!