𝐯. 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝙇𝙐𝙓𝙐𝙍𝙔 𝙊𝙁 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙀(   𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌   )

𝙇𝙐𝙓𝙐𝙍𝙔 𝙊𝙁 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙀
( 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌 )

The children gasped at each sight of their new room- nope. No, it's a house. A very giant house.

"BEDS!!"

"It's so soft!" "It's clean! And warm!" Jemima cheered, along with Yvette as they jumped on the beds, taking in the softness of actual beds.

"Come over here! There's a bath!" Gillian cheered as well.
"There's a kitchen and a huge living room!!" "Yes!" Nigel exclaimed, along with Pepe.
"Bravo, a toilet!!"

'Use this building as much as needed! There'll be food soon for you all.' Nozomi explained, smiling down at them as the Gracefield and Goldy Pond escapees thanked her and bowed, making Emma sweatdrop.

'Everyone's starting to act like Hayato-' Emma thought, smiling at them but sweatdropping.

Nozomi smiled at the escapees before noticing Jemima, Yvette, and Rossi behind her with concern etched on their faces.

'What's wrong?' She questioned, kneeling to their level with a concerned smile and ready to understand what they wanted to say or were concerned about.

"Um... Well..." The children stuttered a bit as she let out a 'hm?' in question on what they wanted to ask or talk about.

"You're the boss, right?" Jemima questioned with shaky hands as Nozomi nodded, looking at them and listening intently.

"Hayato said that a boss is like a God. And everyone was surprised earlier. You're an amazing person with this amazing base. And you're Mr. Minerva now, right?"

"What are we supposed to call you? Mr. Minerva or Boss?"

The children questioned, nervousness starting to become obvious due to their expressions as Nozomi put a hand to her chin, thinking.

'Let me think... people here usually refer to me as Boss, so in front of other kids, that's a better look. And to Hayato and some others, I'm William Minerva.'

'But I'm Nozomi. The same Zomi that helped take care of you with Mama! Even if my head reaches past the clouds and this world, I'm still the same Nozomi you learned to know.' Nozomi explained as happiness came onto the children's faces while May and Ray imagined what she would look like if her head reached clouds somehow.

"Really?" 'Of course! So, come on.'

"He's over here-"

Hayato's sentence was cut off short by a hardy gasp coming from his lips at the sight of the Gracefield children tackling her into a hug and making her fall to the ground.