𝐢𝐱. 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝙇𝙀𝙏'𝙎 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔 𝘿𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀 (      𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌      )

( 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌 )

"The House?"

"Why? I thought we were going to the Seven Walls, we went through that door." Emma questioned as the three walked up the the House's doors.

"And that door's completely disappeared," Ray recalled, walking up the doors to the House.

They stopped for a minute before the three looked at each other and agreed in silence.

"Let's go in..." Ray said before opening the doors wide open.

The House was but the same. The sickening same that made Ray's stomach churn, but the most disturbing to him though was the fact that it was completely empty. He didn't know why but he expected the House to be filled with children's chatter and laughs, maybe to even see Nozomi's silent giggles as she talked to him and May.

But no, nothing but the fact that it was disgustingly empty.

They walked inside, silently reminiscing on the memories of them growing up there but... there was something off. Something so obvious but so discreet to throw them off that it made them nervous.

They were all back to back, Ray holding up his gun in defense before Norman came up with a solution on why something felt wrong.

"It's... too empty, too still," Norman said in realization, looking at Ray.

"That's it! It's too quiet..." Ray agreed.

"Is no one here?" Emma questioned, looking at Ray who was still very defensive.

"Let's check-"

However, Ray was interrupted by an inane sound upstairs that concerned the three, making them look up at the stairwell. And then...

Tmp... tmp... tmp tmp tmp tmp!

That sound continued before the source of it reached their level, rolling in front of them.

"A ball?" Emma questioned, it silent for a few seconds before the black, misty ball opened to reveal an eye focused on them.

"Let's play."

The thing said darkly as they stepped back, Ray pointing his gun at it but proved to be a bad decision.

Click...

A door underneath Emma opened, making Emma yell out in shock as Norman grabbed her hand, trying to keep her from falling inside. Ray tried to help Norman, grabbing him by the waist and trying to pull him up as best as he can.

"Er... AGH!" Norman yelled out as something pulled Emma down, dragging him along and shocking Ray at the fact Norman slipped out. He reached out for them, but the door slammed shut on him.