𝐯𝐢𝐢.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

As the house burned from afar, one year after Nozomi was gone and Ray was still in his depressed state, while Norman and Emma pushed him to survive, to climb over the wall and escape with them, instead of being the bait to Isabella for the others to escape.

But he had to move on if he wanted to survive. Everybody knew that.

The alarm went off as they were still so far from the bridge.

"What do we do? We're still far from the bridge." Ray asked Emma and Norman.

"Attention all employees. There's been an alert from Plant Three. Following a fire in that plant, 16 kids have escaped. Three of the 16 are high-quality. From here on, it will be dealt with using maximum security." One of the people annouced to the workers and Plant Moms' and Sisters'.

But they were late, they were already at the closest place near the cliff. Norman pointed to the other side of the cliff.

"This is where we'll cross." Norman confirmed as Ray was flabbergasted by it.

"Really? But at that time, you said..." But Ray then realized that crossing to there was the only way they can escape because they couldn't cross the bridge.

"It'll be okay. We trained so much." Gilda told him and May agreed with her and nodded as Ray turned his head towards her.

"Trained?..."

As the others made it across, he was still in shock. He never knew about this. When did they do this? Why did he never notice?

"You guys... When did you..." But then, Nozomi stepped from his side to be in clear view as he turned his head towards her. She wasn't in the last clothes he said her in but rather the white cardigan and skirt she'd wear everyday and the shoes he'd tie due to Nozomi's trouble to learn how.

'Well? Go ahead! Promise to stay alive?' Nozomi signed to Ray as she smiled with a promise she wanted to confirm. He knew she was fake apart of his imagination but it didn't stop to bring him some comfort.

'What a smug face. How annoying.' 'THIS ISN'T A SMUG FACE! THIS IS A HAPPY FACE! But Emma and Norman did fool you well.' Nozomi smirked and pointed at him, laughing a bit.

'Isn't this cool though? You lived to see this, with Emma and Norman and the others, I'm so proud of you!' Nozomi signed to him while holding onto his shoulder but he didn't feel anything.

'I thought it would never be possible to take everyone. I thought they would be a hindrance.' Ray told her as she frowned.

'You can make the impossible possible. All you gotta do is make it so! It was hard for them but they knew what to do. They're really smart people and you are too! Sooooo, follow them, they're good leaders and you are too, ok?' Nozomi signed to him and put her hands on her hips while smiling, kind of like a superhero. Ray just rolled his eyes at her as Jemima cried, scared of what was below.