𝐯𝐢. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐬

( A/n: Hello everybody!! Before we start this chapter, I just want to ask everybody, if you have any criticism or something for these chapters, PLEASE give it to me. I felt like the last chapter's writing was faulty and I want to improve on it! I hope you have a good read though, bye!! <33 )

 I felt like the last chapter's writing was faulty and I want to improve on it! I hope you have a good read though, bye!! <33    )

𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝘼𝙒𝙉𝙎
( 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌 )

"We received your letter, Minerva."

Clicks of her shoes echoed on the stone floor as she approached them, Zazie following behind. There were also sounds of writing onto paper as the pencil kept writing on it.

'I think we all know why I'm here from what I wrote... I'm here to ally with you officially. Let's destroy this world together.'

The group of demons stared at the figure of a girl smaller than them while they huffed and their stomachs growled with delight looking at her with her notebook. She looked around with a slight smirk, looking at all of them as Zazie tried to pull out one of his swords.

However, she raised her hand as a signal for him to keep his sword sheathed, looking behind her for a minute at Zazie. She looked at the demon in front of her, unfazed.

"I apologize. You just look so... delicious." The demon told her as she looked up at him before looking down and writing again.

'I don't mind, you do have a lack of food,' Nozomi wrote, her writing almost able to describe her mood. Calm, patient but also bitter in a way.

'However, I hope you are also aware that instead of eating us humans right now, becoming allies with you is far more beneficial than killing us.' Nozomi wrote, looking at them as she held the notebook up to them before flipping a page and writing down more.

'And the only way for a life like that is to gain a life where meat is more able to obtain.' Nozomi explained before writing down one more question.

'Where is the Lord?' Nozomi questioned, looking up at the demon in front of her before a click was heard, his eyes drifting away to the sound as Nozomi looked in his direction.

"He's arriving now." The demon said as Nozomi looked up, her lips turning into a light smile again at the sight of the gigantic demon now towering over her, meters high.

"Many thanks to you for coming such a long way, William Minerva." The Lord told her as she wrote down in her notebook for him, showing him the present writings.

'It's nice to see you once more, Lord Geelan.' She claimed, looking up at him with her brown eyes.

"Hmph. I did say to come alone with only one subordinate next time... but I didn't expect you to follow my orders so precisely." Lord Geelan claimed as she chuckled a little at his statement.