𝐢𝐯.

𝐢𝐯.

❝  ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━  ❞

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

The next day was like any other. Same chores, same work, same people.

Well, not everyone.

Ray, Emma and Norman have been spending more time together. And while the other kids didn't see any changes, Nozomi did.

Usually, Ray would spend most of their time together. Doing whatever calmed them.

It made Nozomi lonely. And she was kind of scared Ray was getting sick of her. But, she tried her best to ignore these feelings because she also agrees that you should spend some time away from each other, because then, your longing feelings for them can make stronger love or friendship.

Another weird thing though, Carson, Danny, May, Gilda and Don had been spending more time with them. While normal for May, the others not so much, to be honest. But, again, she didn't question at all.

So, Nozomi went to help Mama with the other children.

Carol giggled as Nozomi tickled her stomach furiously. Nozomi then held Carol as she squirmed a little, Isabella laughing lightly behind them at Carol's behavior.

"Oh, dear. She's a squirmer." Isabella chuckled, covering her mouth. But Nozomi just put Carol into her crib, giving her a bottle full of water.

Nozomi wished she could say something but all she could do was smile at the little baby as her eyes slowly closed.

"Thank you for the help." Isabella thanked as Nozomi turned to her. Nozomi then hugged Isabella's waist, her head on her stomach.

Nozomi then felt a thump as the door opened to see Ray holding Nozomi's cup with stars drawn on them.

'Here Nozomi. Sorry I didn't spend time with you today, I had things to do.' Ray apologized as Nozomi nodded, as a forgiving sign, he sighed in relief.

Nozomi then quickly hugged Ray as a thank you with her new cup of coffee in hand. And Isabella could only have a smirk on her face, making Ray glare at her.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

↳ They all didn't know someone was watching them as they made amends for lying about Connie's death. They really didn't.

But a certain pink haired girl was hiding in the shadows, only starring at them as she tried her best to figure out what they were saying.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

↳ Nozomi jumped-hugged(?) Ray, basically scaring him. Ray turned to the energetic girl as she scolded him through sign language and the friends could only watch.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get injured."

'Well, that's not an excuse, Ray! You've could've gotten seriously hurt! Who did that anyway?!'

"Nobody! I just did it myself."

'Yeah, because a slap mark is definitely caused accidentally by a boy who likes black coffee and wants piercings when he gets older, emo boy!'

"I don't even want piercings!"

'Same thing!'

"It's not-" "Uh, sorry to ruin this debate but we have to get going." Norman apologized as Nozomi and Ray still glared at each other.

"Fine. I just need to talk to Nozomi about one more thing." Ray held up one of his fingers. Norman only deadpanned.

'Did you sleep walk again last night?' Nozomi nodded slowly at Ray's question but titled her head, basically asking why.

'Me and the others met up last night, but I felt someone was there. So, just wanted to make sure.' Nozomi nodded in realization. Ray then handed her the hand clock, Nozomi now staring at the hands.

"Bye, Nozomi." Ray told her as Nozomi waved, them walking away. Once they were gone, Nozomi sighed in relief.

It was obvious they weren't suspicious of her, but she was nervous none the less.

All she wished was for them to be careful.

All she wished.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

a/n : sorry if this was short!