𝐯.

𝐯.

❝  ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━  ❞

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

Family. What is a family? People who you're related to. A mother. A father. Sisters, brothers, siblings. Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmothers, grandfathers.

Someone that carries your story to your future descendants. Someone who doesn't forget you. Someone who loves you.

Nozomi wishes for her story to be passed down. For her life to atleast have a meaning that people can admire her.

Maybe for being strong, maybe for being kind, maybe for living as long as she has. She didn't know.

But what she did know is that, if any of her siblings or mama were to go, she'd share their story to future. She just hoped they'd do the same.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

↳ Nozomi stared at herself at the wall. That's it. That's what she did. Probably for... two hours?

Specifically her eyes. She didn't know why, she just found them fascinating. The red veins around it when you open the eyelids, the color, the pupil expanding.

At one point when Ray entered, which wasn't awhile ago, he grown concerned and Nozomi started to notice someone behind her and immediately turned to Ray.

'Hey, Nozomi.'

'Yes?'

'I'm glad we're friends.' Nozomi smiled at Ray's statement and felt the same way, pulling him into a tight hug as he patted her back and in that moment, he made a promise to himself.

He wasn't going to hurt her, he was going to save her from this God awful farm they called an orphanage, a home.

But still, he savored this moment like the last meal on a plate.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

↳ Autumn was the beautiful time when leaves turned colors, to green and yellow and red and possibly pink if your lucky. And there would be this cold weather with breezes at times and it was comforting to some people, including Nozomi.

But, the leaves at the Gracefield House didn't turn to any beautiful colors. There was no yellow, no red, no pink, just plain green. Even a new slighter darker or lighter shade of green was luck enough. Even the cold weather or breeze you'd expect was barely there.

It was confusing to her how the world worked.

Which is why Nozomi was sitting outside, it was going to storm, surely, with cloud thundering and slight rain drops dropping onto the top of her head, that was covered by a beanie the house offered during cold weather.