𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗗𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗕𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗘(  𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌  )

( 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌 )

A person sat at their desk, writing down in a journal with a radio next to them, waiting for someone to call them back.

Someone knocked on the door before entering. A man entered the room.

"A mass production farm's siren went off, about five kilometers west from Hayato and Jin. Should we do something?" The man asked as the person hummed before shaking their head no.

'They'll find a way. We'll let them radio us if needed so let's all be on sight...' But the person actually lifted a finger, stopping the man.

'... Actually, send someone just in case?'

The person told the man as he nodded, walking back outside the room, closing the door behind him.

The person sighed, looking at the radio before closing their journal, their fingernails painted black and white.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

"I'm so bored." "That's a good thing. Considering the recent orders."

"Yeah, the hassle involving the increasing thefts and stuff."

"I heard another farm was destroyed, so the Aristocrats are on high alert."

"Yeah because of that...

It sucks we had to increase patrols."

A demon turned a corner, spotting the group of kids that included Emma, Hayato, Ray, Norman and Anna.

Emma grabbed Ana as they came into camera view, Ray shooting the demon in the eye as he dashed out of view to cover the group, the siren now blaring as more demons ran after them.

"I'M GOING WITH HIM! ONCE YOU GET THE MEDICINE, JUST GO BACK THE WAY WE CAME!!" Hayato yelled as Emma and Norman nodded, Hayato running after him.

"Emma-" "Let's go, Anna." Norman told Anna, going to find the medicine room for Chris and Dominic.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

"Human Trespassers!" The demons yelled as Ray tried shooting them as much as he can while also trying to live and not die by them, even without having much of a will to live by.

"RAAYYY!!" "Huh?!"

"HAYATO?!" Hayato went by his side, running with him.