𝐯𝐢.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

"Listen up, everyone. I have good news. A foster family chose Nozomi. I know this is sudden, but she's leaving tomorrow night."

One of the kids dropped the plastic plates and screamed out in shock, basically screaming out everyone's thoughts.

"Tomorrow?" "Congratulations!" "Congratulations, Nozomi!"

"Is this goodbye?"

"This sudden?" "We're going to miss her, huh?"

Nozomi knelt down to the children, smiling at her younger orphan sisters and brothers who were around her, congratulating her and others begging her to not go. She then finally noticed Sherry crying.

"Congratulations... Nozomi!" Sherry cried as Nozomi smiled, understanding her emotions and hugged her for comfort.

Isabella was smiling down at the children as Ray glared at her from afar as Don and Gilda sweated out of nervousness. Nozomi stood up from the small children and finally noticed Ray. She waved at him but he didn't wave back, only staring at her now.

She was confused. Why hasn't her friend of eight years congratulating her? Why hasn't he happy for her?

She turned to Norman who was among the small children in confusion but he just smiled at her.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

↳ The next day, Ray spent planning to get Nozomi at least out of this horrid farm. He planned with Norman that he'd check to see how the wall was and how she could get down to leave and survive.

But there was one horrific fact.

There was no escape.

The hole between the cliff and land was too far, plus, Nozomi could possible die from demons due to her lack of knowledge of them or how to survive them.

She had no way of escaping this hell hole.

He told his friends again and again that,

"She's coming with us, I'm not taking no for an answer."

But the only answer was no. They couldn't hide her in the forest, Isabella would find her too fast. She couldn't flee from the demons inside the gates. The only answer for her was death.

Just death. It saddened him.

The most amazing thing in his life. The one that gave him hope for life and happiness, who distracted him and made him feel like this place wasn't for kids being eaten or hurt. The person who, he claimed who 'annoy', him every hour of everyday.