𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥-𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇-𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇(     𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕     )

( 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 )

"Where's the meat from the farm?"

"We've barely eaten humans for two years..." The demon panted, becoming more and more deformed by the minute.

His town was in wreckage, many gone from escaping to another town or becoming extirpated. That was the plague of death that hit other towns, their neighboring towns, and theirs and now... their own.

"Even if we get something, it's mostly just arms and legs... I'm so hungry..." One of the demons said, severely deformed like the other three.

"I heard that the neighboring town went extinct... They all turned into beasts..." The other demon grunted, his teeth sharp with weakness.

"How horrible..."

The demon lady cradled her deformed child, silence echoing. She squeezed the baby to her chest, letting out a grunt in pain from the weakness.

All of those demons there could experience the pain washing over them with every minute, every piece of time wasted. Too deformed to walk, too weak to speak, too much of the pain... and for what?

"No... we too... will soon..." One of the other demons crawled out into the sunlight before bumping into something... no, someone... with a seethe of pain coming out of him.

He looked up and was met with a demon with two others behind her, not a sight of being deformed on them... no, this person wasn't a demon... an angel.

She bent down and offered her hand, a graceful smile on her lips.

"Everything is ok. Everything is ok now..."

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

'The Evil-Blooded Girl?'

'Nozomi, you know about her?' Ray questioned, looking up at her with Emma carrying a surprised look. Still alive? What did she mean by that?

'I've only learned about her. "This demon has never eaten a human and is an extremely special individual that can maintain the form and intelligence of humans without eating". Everything about her is unknown, besides the fact that was confirmed and real on record 700 years ago.' Nozomi looked at the ground briefly, glaring at it before looking up at him and continuing.

'It was after the Promise but before the farms started building, so starvation was like a plague in towns... speaking of them, she was called a savior when she appeared in a starving town. Some even called her an angel.' She informed before sighing.

"A savior?" Emma questioned, looking up at her with confusion.

'With just a bit of her blood, demons were miraclely cured. No arms, no legs, not even her brain. Little was needed.' Nozomi told them before deciding to sit down again, looking at them with a stone-cold expression.