𝐱. 𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝙇𝘼𝘽𝙔𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙃 𝙊𝙁 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙋𝙀𝙏𝙐𝙄𝙏𝙔(      𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘌𝘕      )

( 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘌𝘕 )

"Let's play."
"Let's play."
"Let's play."
"Let's play."

Those words kept repeating again and again every time they journeyed through the same obstacles over and over again, only coming back to where it started.

"Here again... how many times has it been?" Emma questioned, looking back at the two.

"32nd with arrow, 154th without it..."

It's a whole maze.

Every place, different directions, different rooms yet the same, it genuinely made Norman wonder if they were all going insane.

The same route yet so different, where all the rooms connect are at random to put it in a more logical sense. But it doesn't stop at that, no, there's no rules to the place. Which means they have no way to solve this.

And it's not just this maze that's chaotic! No, because this place betrays both time and Newton's laws of physics, filling the abnormality of the situation.

But, the short story?

Everything is unstable and crazy.

"DAMN IT!"

"What's with this place?" Ray questioned to himself, angrily pressing his palm against his temple.

He couldn't tell what it is. Is it an actual place? Or is it an illusion? Maybe a dream? Not, it couldn't be. He can tell the difference between reality and dreams. This sadly is reality.

He sat himself down on the floor, opening his bag, and getting a can of food.

"I wonder... if ??? can do all this, what exactly is it?"

"HOW WOULD I KNOW?!" Ray snapped quite comically as he cut open the cover of the can, handing it to Emma rather aggressively, to which she accepted.

'He's losing his cool...' Both Emma and Norman shared the same thought.

"But I've figured most of it out," Ray said, taking his knife and cutting the cover to another can, for Norman, open with kreeks.

"What the Seven Walls really are."

"It's not like that," Ray told them, handing Norman the open can and a spoon, the same as Emma's.

"'The thing which separates us and them,' in this place, what's the thing that ??? freely transcends that we can't?" Ray questioned the two, finally cutting open his own can.

"Space and time?" Norman answered in under 3 seconds.

"Yeah," Ray responded.

"Now that I think about it, that mark we saw at the temple was also a clue. A cube and an hourglass." Ray started to explain to them, cracking open the can.