34. My Mind isn't Mine

Camilo's POV
Ever since Maria controlled my body nothing has felt the same. It's like everything about me changed. My mind doesn't feel like it's just mine.  Everything is warped. I have memories that don't feel like mine.

"Camilo come down for dinner!" My mom hollers up the stairs. I jump out of bed and slid down the stairs. However when I reach the bottom I trip. "Camilo are you okay?" my mother asks.

"Si, I'm okay I just feel a bit off that's all" I reply. She nods and heads of on her own. The truth is, I'm not fine. I feel so out of touch with my own body. Even small things like the one uneven stair in our house has been throwing me off. I head outside to take a short walk to collect my thoughts. When I step outside it takes a moment for my vision to adjust but when it finally adjusted I was baffled by who was in front of me. "Andres, what the hell are you doing here?" I snapped.

"Woah calm down Camilo. I've changed." He said quietly. I gave him a quick look and just shrugged my shoulder.

"It's good to have you back Andres." I smirked. I hardly remembered the guy but he seemed nice enough. I started to walk towards Merella's house only to realize that Andres was following me.

"Hey man if you want to visit Mer just ask, don't
just creep around." I chuckled. Andres had on a confused look but sped up his pace to match mine. We strolled down the street as fast as I could. When we reached Merella's house I softly knocked on the door. It creaked open slowly and Mer stepped out.

"Andres?!"