chapter nine : little things

Hailee

Holy shit, i thought a small woman wouldn't such a hard task to carry around but this one's unbelievably heavy and way too movy

Her head keeps falling on my shoulder and she's driving me insane with all her groaning every single time i took a step. I've never felt so awkward walking out of a bar and i haven't even finished drinking with that guy.

She didn't even told me she can drink, her face doesn't say anything but innocence and i can't dare her to drink, but the fool got drunk herself. And now she's my responsibility for the night.

I dropped her on the top of her bed, slowly taking her shoes off while she lazily rub her hands all over her face like she's having a nightmare.

"Fuck you for being a whore.."

I covered my mouth as i watch her talk to her sleep, never thought Timothee would hire her college friend instead of just giving her directly to me.

I took a pillow beside her and placed it under her head, i thought she'd be fine but she kept throwing the pillow across the room and I had no choice but to pin her down using my two hands because she's moving like she's having a seizure.

"stay. put."

Her eyes flashed open, she was squinting and looked like she was observing me.

"funny, you look all warped but still pretty.."

A chuckle escaped her lips, suddenly she started running her index finger down the bridge of my nose.

I had goosebumps.

I didn't know why Timothee still have to pull this scheme when she could've just brought her to me, now she thinks she's actually working under me.

My fingers met her brown hair and tossed it to the side, her arms suddenly wrapped around my neck pulling me closer while her head was thrown back freely.

I could still smell how strong the alcohol is from her mouth, she probably drink the living out of her earlier but Timmy boy said this girl was never a drinker.

"Why you gotta make things so difficult...you were just you.."

Her eyebrows met, throwing her head towards me now we're facing each other.

"Difficult?"

"Yeah...you have to be all that and you keep me from speaking.."

"I-"

She placed her finger above my lips to shush me, her drowsy eyes staring at me at this position I could see how vulnerable her state is and if I didn't drag her out of that bar someone could've taken advantage of that and I sworn I could've lost my mind just looking at her right now.

"don't you wanna sleep?"

Her lips pouted before shaking her head 'no.'

"you smell like candy, do you like candy because I do.."

She chuckled, before throwing her head back finally dropping her body down the mattress. 

"I am sorry..."

She mumbled one last time before passing out, I didn't know who was the apology for but I am for sure now she has a reason why she let herself got drunk earlier. 

"can I even leave her like this?"

Her body was switching position every minutes and sleeping right next to her is impossible, sometimes would hit me across the face with her fist and I wouldn't even be surprised if I wake up tomorrow with a bunch of bruises all over my face.