💙

"LEE FELIX YOU FUCKING BITCH COME HERE!!" Han , one of Hyunjin's minions yelled as he charged at Felix .

Felix let out the most mischievous laugh as he skid across the floor , heading out the classroom .

"Catch him !!" Minho yelled as he watched Han leap over a desk to grab Felix , but Felix was too fast .

Felix turned back to look at Han and laugh at him before he made it out of the classroom .

But Felix crashed into someone at the door that appeared out of nowhere .

Felix's eyes widened when he saw who it was .

Hwang hyunjin .

"Shit-" Felix said as his eyes shot around the room to find another way out. But the other exit was already blocked by Minho .

Felix backed up as Hyunjin walked to him with that cold psychotic look in his eyes .

"I've told you a million times not to fuck around with us unless you have a death wish" hyunjin said as he watched Felix's eyes get filled up with fear .

When hyunjin wasn't around ,
Felix often liked to tease and make of hyunjin's little emo squad because he knew they were a bunch of pussies without hyunjin.

Hyunjin was supposed to be absent today and yet here he was . Felix knew he was fucked now .

The only way out now was to try and fight him .

Felix held his fists out , ready to throw a punch at Hyunjin as he steadied his feet to the ground.

Hyunjin smirked as he looked up and down Felix .

"You think you can fight me ?" Hyunjin smirked as he raised an eyebrow .

"Fuck that eyebrow lift looked kinda hot" Felix said to himself as he tried not to get distracted .

"I- it's worth a try ?" Felix answered .

Felix wasn't the type to bow down at Hyunjin and his gang like the others , And hyunjin hated that about him .

"Good . It's time to finally beat some sense into that dumbass fucking brain of yours " hyunjin said as he cracked his knuckles .

Felix gulped and tried his best not to show he was scared and give hyunjin anything he wanted .

Felix tightned his fists and gathered his strength as Hyunjin looked over at Han and Minho and smirked .

Without even the slightest warning , hyunjin's hand came flying at Felix's face .

But like always , Felix was fast . He doged the punch , making hyunjin get angrier and throw another punch with his other hand , but this time Felix couldn't doge it and got hit in his lower chest .

He grabbed his chest as he coughed in pain . Fuck that was a solid punch .

Hyunjin didn't wait for Felix to recover from the punch and punched him again on his stomach .

Felix's back hit the desk behind him as he yelped in pain .

Hyunjin grabbed Felix by his hair and wrenched it as he made Felix look him in his eyes .

Felix had never seen anyone have such a psyco look in their eyes . It was like hyunjin could just snap his neck and kill him any second .

Felix screamed as he got dragged across the room by his hair , his legs failing him as he tripped a couple times .

Hyunjin threw Felix to the wall of the classroom where the blackboard was put .

"Aw look who's all scared now " hyunjin said before he laughed maniacly , scaring the shit out of Felix .

"Hyunjin was definitely not normal" Felix told himself as he stared at the psychotic person in front of him in fear .

Hyunjin jabbed his hand at Felix's throat , strangling him with his big hand as Felix tried to get hyunjin's hand off him but the lack of oxygen was made him weak .

Felix choked and gaged as his face turned red at the way hyunjin was crushing his neck .

"That's it . This is where i die" Felix told himself as his hands dropped , giving up on trying to fight his way out because hyunjin was just too strong for him .

But surprisingly Felix could feel hyunjin's hand loosening , and the oxygen rushed into his nose again .

Felix looked at hyunjin in confusion , wondering why the hell hyunjin hadn't killed him already . all Felix saw was hyunjin licking his lips at him with that smirk and a glint in his eyes . As if he were to devour Felix right now .

Hyunjin's hand was still on Felix's neck and he was still putting pressure on it but just enough for Felix to breath .

Felix began to panic when he felt hyunjin's thumb slide up his neck to his jaw and then forcing it's way into his mouth with hyunjin's other fingers still tight around his neck.

Felix was forced to part his lips as hyunjin's shoved his thumb in Felix's mouth .

Felix stared at hyunjin in utter confusion as Hyunjin had his eyes fixed on Felix's lips . Han and Minho were as confused as Felix .

"Hyunjin what the fuck are you-" Han got cut off by hyunjin letting out a grunt as he let go off Felix .

Felix had bit Hyunjin's thumb that was in his mouth and fled from the place without even thinking about looking back .

Hyunjin was bleeding his guts out from his thumb , apparently Felix had bit some nerve or something .

"Shit shit shit !" Han yelled as he grabbed hyunjin's bleeding thumb to try and stop the bleeding .

But Hyunjin was as calm as a still pond , except for that smirk still on his face , as if he enjoyed what Felix just did .

Hyunjin pulled his hand away from Han and headed to the door that Felix just ran out off .

he looked down either side of the corridor and saw Felix disappearing into the hallway as he took at left turn .

Hyunjin ran after Felix like his life depended on it .

"What the fuck's wrong with him ?" Han said to Minho as he stared at hyunjin running down the hallway with his thumb bleeding all over the place .

"I have no Fucking idea" Minho said as he stared in the same direction Han was staring with a blank expression on his face .

____________________________