💙

🔴 Smut ahead 🔴

"mr.oh!" Felix yelled in excitement , startling the shit out of the man who was sleeping in bed at his shady apartment that Felix and hyunjin took ages to find .

"H-how did you get in !?" Mr.oh yelled as he sat up and pulled a gun out of his bedside table and held it out into the air , but he couldn't see who spoke . the room was too dark and Felix was hiding in the darkness .

"Oh please . A two year old could break into your house . You should really change your lock system or something . But it wouldn't make a difference now cuz you're going to be a happy little corps in the next five minutes" Felix answered as he clicked his gun . mr.oh's ears perked at the gun click and pointed in that direction , shooting a couple times but obviously missing.

"Why are you even trying to kill me mr.oh ? You have nothing to live for . You're boss is dead , your family left you....why don't you just let me end you for the best huh ?" Felix asked .

"Or....is it because you still want your share of money ? Well guess what ? You're not getting it " felix said with his voice low .

"I will get paid ! I have to !" Mr.oh yelled in frustration , his body sweating up .

"Put your gun down mr.oh. I'm only asking once" Felix said stirnly .

"I'll count to three . One...two...three-" felix didn't hesitate to shoot the man's hand making mr.ho let out a loud scream of pain as he dropped the gun .

The bullet went straight through his wrist , rupturing many arteries , causing massive bleeding . He grabbed his bleeding wrist with his other hand and noticed a figure come out from the shadows.

mr.ho's eyes widened in shock when he saw the small boy . By Felix's voice he thought Felix would be a lot older looking .

He then noticed another figure come out , slightly taller than Felix . And he recognised him immediately as Mr.hwang's son .

"Now.... before you die we need to ask you something and we need you to answer okay ?" Hyunjin asked sweetly as he stood in front of the man .

"Is there anyone else left ? Anyone else involved ? Someone hidden ? Someone we don't know ?" Hyunjin asked .

"I don't know what your talking about" mr.ho answered.

"Oh really ? But then if there's no higher up then who did you think was gonna pay you ?" Hyunjin asked with a pout , spinning the gun in his hand skilfully .

"What do you mean ? M-Mr.kang is still alive " mr.ho said in confusion .

Hyunjin burst out laughing .

"Yeah no we just killed him" Felix said as he giggled .

"What !?" Mr.ho yelled .

"So there's no one else !?" Hyunjin asked in excitement .

"N-no-"mr.ho stammered in shock, hissing in pain as the blood soon became a puddle on bed .

Hyunjin and Felix looked at eachother for a second , their eyes widened .

Hyunjin immediately pointed the gun at mr.ho and he fell back into bed with blood oozing out if his chest where he was shot.

"We did it" hyunjin said with excitement in his eyes .

"We did!!" Felix jumped in excitement as hyunjin walked up to him .

"Let's go home and celebrate ?" Hyunjin said as he wrapped his hands around Felix's waist .