💙

Hyunjin's was struggling . He was in pain . He was being put through so much torcher , He couldn't do this anymore .

Hyunjin lost for the 3rd time in a row against Felix , he frustratedly threw the controller on the coffee table in front of them and fell into the couch as he tried not to take anymore glances at felix from the corner of his eye .

"HAHAHA y'all suck ! I literally beat y'all so good !" Felix laughed .

The tv light was the only light source in the dark room , the light made felix's features more evident as his eyes reflected the lights in the most prettiest way .

Hyunjin kept tugging on his bottom lip with his teeth , pulling on the dry skin on his plumpy lips , trying to get his head to stop thinking up scenarios .

"Wait where's my beer !?" Felix yelled , slurring as he spoke , standing up and looking around frantically for his beer .

Hyunjin leaned forward and looked at the bottom of the couch cuz Felix prolly left it there .

"Did you drink mine !?" Felix asked when he found the empty beer bottle on the couch between where they were sitting .

"No . don't blame me if you drank it and flung it there without even knowing " hyunjin answered .

"But i didn't finish mine !" Felix swayed around in front of Hyunjin , trying to keep his blance as his head spun around wildly .

"I never touched your beer so sit your drunk ass down " hyunjin said because he had a feeling Felix would just fall on him an second .

"Don't lie to me i know you did . And I am perfectly sober so you sit your drunk ass down !" Felix pointed the glass bottle at hyunjin's face.

"I AM sitting down" hyunjin yelled , holding out his hands at Felix who was still swaying .

"Well then stand up then !" Felix yelled aimlessly.

"Sit the fuck down Felix !" Hyunjin yelled .

"Stop telling me what to do ! Why do you have such a problem with me standing !? I'll stand all i want ! " Felix swung his hands into the air , making him almost trip but he stopped himself.

Hyunjin grabbed Felix's hand and pulled him to sit down on the couch next to him but Felix obviously protested and tried to pull his hand out of Hyunjin's grip .

Hyunjin pulled Felix down harder as Felix pulled back harder too "Sit.the fuck.dow-"

Felix let go of hyunjin and at the sudden change in force , Felix came flying straight down.........at hyunjin .

The silence was so loud as Felix stared at hyunjin in embarrassment when he fell right on him .

Hyunjin was looking back at Felix , waiting for him to move off as he tried to control his body from betraying him .

It had been more than 10 whole seconds and none of them moved till Felix's legs failed him again and he stumbled slightly , putting more weight on hyunjin .

That's when hyunjin lost it .

Felix immediately pushed himself off hyunjin and stood between the coffee table and couch , staring at hyunjin with his panicked red face.

Hyunjin had that smirk on his face , making Felix panic even more . Felix tried to step back but the coffe table was in the way .

"You should've sat down Felix.......now look what you did" hyunjin said , the look in his eyes sending shivers down Felix's spine.

"I- i- I'm sorry- I- i'll go-" Felix got cut off by hyunjin grabbing his wrist as he stood off the couch.

"Oh you're not going anywhere" hyunjin flicked his tongue over his lip with his eyes stuck on Felix's lips .

Felix looked up at hyunjin with his chin down , shrinking into his shoulder as Hyunjin came closer to him . Felix felt so inferior to hyunjin right now.

"Maybe this was all just a plot this whole time . Lure me to hyunjin's place , make me get high and then let something like this happen that'll give hyunjin reason to strangle me and get it over with " Felix thought to himself , thinking he was going to have Hyunjin's knuckles in his face in any second .

Hyunjin shoved Felix to the couch , making him fall onto it with a yelp .

"I've put up with you long enough" hyunjin said before he flew to Felix's face with his hand resting on the back of the couch by Felix's head , and his knee resting on the edge of the couch .

Felix's shut his eyes closed tight , and held his hands out to brace for impact . But Hyunjin didn't hit him .

Felix opened his eyes to find hyunjin right in front of his face as if hyunjin were going to kiss him rather than hit him .

" W-what- are you-" Felix barely spoke.

"Shut up Felix . I've had just about enough" hyunjin cut Felix off , his warm breath hitting Felix's face .

What the fuck did hyunjin mean he's had enough ?
Felix opened his mouth to speak again but was shut up by hyunjin scuffling his lips on Felix's .

Felix's widened his eyes in panic as he squirmed under hyunjin , trying to get him off .

Hyunjin was basically eating out Felix's face when he forced his tounge into Felix's mouth , sticking it in every corner of his mouth .

What the fuck was happening. Felix hoped this was just some stupid dream or something . I mean they barely spend one day together and they already got their tounges in eachother's throats .

Felix couldn't believe this . THEE HWANG HYUNJIN was actually sucking his face off right now . This was going way to fast for Felix .

"You move one more inch and i swear I'll do bad things to you" hyunjin warned with his eyes filled with murder intensions and desire at the same time .

Felix felt so mouthless and overpowered by hyunjin . He didn't dare to move again as he stared into hyunjin's pearcing psychotic black eyes.

"Looks like i was actually right . He IS actually soft for me." Felix told himself .

Hyunjin stuffed his lips back on Felix's lips as he parted them with his tongue .

Felix could literally HEAR hyunjin's heart beating like he'd just run a marathon or something .

Hyunjin grabbed Felix's hands and put it around him without breaking the kiss and felix hesitantly rested his hands on hyunjin's waist .

Hyunjin smirked at how felix was finally under his control now .

Felix's gasped in hyunjin's mouth when he felt Hyunjin's hand ride up his thigh and put pressure on his crotch .

"Oh my fucking god this is actually happening" Felix screamed internally .

____________________________