💙

"oh look it's the goons" Felix said as he watched hyunjin , Han and leeknow walking into the class .

"He just called us goons and you're just gonna let him be ?!" Han asked as he looked at hyunjin in shock .

Even the rest of the class wondered why hyunjin wasn't punching felix into the ground right now .

"You deal with it then" hyunjin told Han as he walked past Felix's seat .

"See . Told you he has a soft spot for me " Felix shrugged his shoulders at Han .

"Keep dreaming kid" hyunjin said from his seat , playing with the bandage he had on his thumb that Felix bit.

"Ppfft i have better things to dream about " Felix laughed , making the whole class laugh too . But Hyunjin death glared at them and the class was soon silent , except for Felix still laughing .

"Just Shut that brat up already hyunjin " Han said when everyone got back to their own business .

"Look at him " hyunjin said as he lean onto his desk , looking Felix , who was now scraping his desk with a pair of scissors . Han and leeknow looked in the same direction hyunjin was looking .

"He's as crazy as us . With a little make up and some better clothes.. i don't know...he'd fit right in ." Hyunjin said , making leeknow and Han look at hyunjin like he was out of his mind .

"Do you really have a soft spot for him ?! You really want him to hang with us now !? " leeknow asked .

"I'm only saying this because i can't get the fear out of him . He's just- not scared . And even if he is , he's good at hiding it . I beat the shit out of him , he was scared for a bit and then he springs back like a boner that you can't rid off . " Hyunjin said .

"Why get rid of him when he can be put to good use ? And the fact that he even attempted to fight me kinda shows potential . Other people usually just piss their pants and get on their knees and beg me to leave them alone" Hyunjin answered logically .

"I'm not buying this shit . But I'm also not disagreeing with the idea cuz i smell tea brewing " leeknow smirked at han .

"There's no tea" hyunjin said in exhaustion .

"Oh yes there is " Han said and he gave leeknow a sneaky look .

"There is no tea I'm speaking logically !" Hyunjin protested.

"Nope there's tea . I can smell it a mile off" leeknow said and Han agreed.

"Can you two stop there's no Fucking tea !" Hyunjin snapped , shaking the fear out of leeknow and Han with the psychotic look in his eyes .

"Jeez " leeknow said as he backed up .

"What tea ?" Felix asked , butting in out of nowhere because he heard hyunjin yelling .

"There's no tea " hyunjin glared at Felix .

"But there is tea . I got one this morning from the cafeteria " Felix said .

"No not that tea " Han tried to explain .

"There's another tea ?" Felix asked in surprise .

Han opened his mouth to answer Felix but got cut off .

"There's no fucking tea ! Just shut up !" Hyunjin slammed his hand on the table , making the whole class go silent and look in their direction .

"What's your problem with tea ? If you don't like it then just keep it to yourself . 'tHeRe's nO tEa' " Felix repeated hyunjin with a ugly face .

"Now i see what you mean hyunjin" leeknow said as he scanned Felix with a grin as he folded his arms across his buff chest .

"See what ? " Felix asked .

"Nothing" Han and leeknow said in unison , and the same weird smirk on their faces . It was weird how they did the exact same thing with the exact same face , it looked like a glitch in the matrix .

"Are y'all always this weird ?" Felix asked as he shifted his weight on one leg .

"Zip it sasquatch" Han spat .

"Weren't you the one calling me tiny the other day and here you go calling me a sasquatch now . Just Pick one thing " Felix switched his hand in the air .

"Do you have to argue with everything i say ?" Han asked in exhaustion .

"Do you have to insult me everytime you say something ?" Felix questioned back .

"Oh are you gonna cry now " leeknow said with a pout.

"Fuck you bitches" Felix said as he turned to walk away .

"Yeah walk away . Are you gonna go cry ?" Leeknow said with that pout again .

Felix stopped and turned around again and pretended he was looking for something in his pockets , making Han , leeknow and hyunjin look at him confused . Felix put his hand in his left pant pocket and his eyes lit up , as if he'd found what he was looking for . He pulled out a fist and Hyunjin , Han and leeknow looked at his fist curiously . Felix then popped out his middle finger and snickered loudly .

"I didn't think y'all would actually fall for that like- " Felix walked away holding his stomach as he laughed .

"I swear one day I'll just-" Han swung a punch into the air as he glared at Felix .

But leeknow smirked at Felix , he was staring to get what Hyunjin meant and why hyunjin liked him . Even if hyunjin didn't admit he liked Felix , it was quite obvious .

"Wanna hang with us today ? We're doing something that might be too cool for you " Han asked felix because hyunjin forced him to .

"Bruh- nothing , i repeat NOTHING is too cool for me . I'm coming " Felix said with sass as he flipped his imaginary long hair .

Hyunjin almost smirked as he watched Felix from his seat but stopped himself when he realised leeknow was looking at him .

Hyunjin flushed red with embarrassment and cleared his throat , feeling leeknow smirking at him.

"Cut the camel crap hyunjin . Just admit it " leeknow said .

"I don't know what you're talking about" hyunjin lied as he looked anywhere but at leeknow or Felix .

"Fine Keep lying to yourself . Don't come running to me for advice when you need it " leeknow said as he went back to his seat .

"dOnT cOmE rUnNinG tO mE fOr aDvicE- I'll never run to YOU for advice!" Hyunjin said with irritation .

"We'll see" leeknow said with a grin .

___________________________

hMm wE'L sEe