💙

[TW: gruesome , violance ]

"tell me where he is" Felix spat through his clenched jaw , bending down at kang's face , resting his hand on the back-rest of the chair Kang was tied up on .

There were a few seconds of silence before kang's eyes lit up as he smiled widely , showing his ugly grin with his filthy teeth that were covered in blood, the smile soon turning into a hideous laugh as his sweat dripped from his messy hair.

Felix looked away and licked his lips , smiling first and bursting into laughter too .

Felix's crazy eyes met with mr.kang's as their laughter echoed in the dull empty room .

Felix moved away from kang's face and stood up straight and threw his head back and laughed , slapping the gun he had in his hand on his thigh .

Mr.kang watched Felix as he jerked in his chair from laughing .

Felix turned around , still chuckling slightly as he threw the gun on the dented up mental table that was there , and picked up something else from the table .

Felix turned back around , smiling at Kang .

Felix had a sticky note and a pen in his hand , Mr.kang watched Felix's small hands who's nails were painted black , scribbled impatiently on the sticky note.

Once felix was done he showed mr.kang what he drew on the sticky note , it was a target with 3 circles .

He slapped the sticky note on kang's knee and drew up another sticky note and slapped it on kang's forehead .

"I'll ask you again..." Felix said with a warm smile as he aggressively threw the pen and sticky notes somewhere in the corner of the room , making kang's smile slowly fade .

Felix picked up something else from the table , it looked like a gun but it was bigger , the darkness in the room made it hard for mr.kang to see .

"Where is he ?" Felix turned around with an electric drill in his hand , his smile completely gone now .

"You're crazy to chase after him, You know that ?" Kang hissed .

"You're not answering my question" Felix said coldly , his finger on the trigger of the drill gun as he looked at the drill bit will loving eyes .

"Tsch-" Kang scoffed and looked away , showing he had no fear for Felix .

"Tsch ?" Felix glared at Kang as he came up closer to him .

Felix pressed his finger on the trigger , the drill spinning his hand as he brought it to kang's knee where he put the sticky note .

"Are you fucking crazy !?" Kang yelled as he jerked in his chair in fear trying to get his knee away from the drill that was getting closer to the target felix drew on the sticky note .

"Last chance.....tell me where he is" Felix whispered , his tounge grazing over his dry bottom lip as he held the drill barely an inch away from kang's knee .

Kang didn't answer , instead he kept trying to get out of the chair .

Felix shrugged before he touched kang's knee with the drill bit , making Kang start screaming and yelling for help .

Felix payed no attention to kang's tantrum and pressed the trigger , pushing the drill into his knee , it made a loud drilling noise as it pearced through his flesh and bone , felix's face getting splattered with blood .

Kang was screaming and wriggling in his chair aggressively , tears flowing down his sweaty face as he yelled at the top of his voice , trying as hard as he could to get out of the chair .

Once the drill bit went all the way in , Felix pulled it out , making a gush of blood flow out of the hole he just made in kang's knee .

Felix looked at kang's knee with crazy eyes , proud of what he just did as Kang stared at Felix's blood covered face in utter horror.

"What the fuck is wrong with you !?" Kang screamed in pain , still trying to get out of the chair .

Felix smiled at Kang warmly .

"I'll ask one last time and if you're still stubborn then I'll do the same thing . But on the other sticky note this time " Felix said pointing the bloody dill at the sticky note on kang's forehead .

"You're fucking crazy!" Kang screamed .

"Now tell me . Where.is.he?" Felix asked , ignoring anything else Kang had to say .

"I'm giving you 3 seconds" Felix said as he held the drill to the sticky note on kang's forehead .

"1.....2-" Felix was cut off by Kang .

"I'LL TELL YOU ! I'LL FUCKING YOU!!" Kang screamed, staring at the drill in horror .

Felix tilted his head and waited for Kang to finish talking , still holding the drill to his head .

"I- i- i don't know where he is but i-" Kang was cut off by hyunjin barging in .

"We found him!" Red haired Hyunjin said, breathlessly , looking at Felix .

"How?" Felix asked as he walked to the table and places the drill on it .

"The bug we planted" hyunjin answered .

"Then i guess you're useless" Felix said , looking at Kang .

"So you'll let me g-?" Kang couldn't finish his sentence , felix shot him in the head mercilessly with the gun from the table .

Kang's blown up head sagged on his neck , his chin digging into his chest , his body now lifeless .

Felix smirked at what he did proudly as he put the gun into the back of his pants , walking up to hyunjin .

"Damn babe" hyunjin looked at Felix's face cover in blood with a whipped smirk .

"What ? I could've just let him bleed to death from his knee .but I showed mercy and shot him instead ." Felix said .

"Yeah sure . We all know you enjoyed that" hyunjin snickered .

"tsk- Let's go" Felix giggled before he stood on his toes slightly to kiss hyunjin , spreading the blood he had on his face on hyunjin's .

Felix broke the kiss as they smiled at eachother .

It's been a year since they murdered hyunjin's father in cold blood and dropped out of that school. They were more insane than they thought . And after they killed mr.hwang it felt like they finally found themselves .

They were now wanted criminals on the lose and went around tying up loose ends mr.hwang had .

Mr.kang and mr.oh . They were they last of Mr.hwang's men . They escaped during all the chaos while felix and hyunjin were busy dealing with Hyunjin's father aka mr.hwang .

It took Hyunjin and felix a year to find Kang and Oh , and now that they did , they could kill them and it'll all be over.

The whole face of mr.hwang would be wiped from the face of the earth forever , like he never even exsisted and felix and hyunjin would be the new kids in town now .

____________________________________________________________

Ok I'm sorry . idk wt this was or how I'm going to end this .

Rip this story . I'll send a box . Amen

Someone better ban me from writing soon .

Also nobody asked but I'm sure i failed my finals. Yay.

And Guess who selfishly cut off her only friend ?

Lezzgooo 🤸