💙

"this is the thing you thought would be too cool for me ?" Felix asked in disappointment , staring at the game console in front of them .

"I meant hanging out with us is too cool for you" Han said .

"No you said that y'all would be DOING something that'd be too cool for me " Felix argued .

"Well i meant it's too cool for you to hang out with us " Han argued back .

Truth is , hyunjin forced Han to say that to Felix to get Felix to hang with them.

"ttsch- I'm pretty sure I'm better than all of you in all these games anyway " Felix scoffed .

"No Fucking way" leeknow hissed .

"Yes fucking way . Move let me show you" Felix said as he snatched the controller out of Han's hand and sat down on the sofa with leeknow .

They were in hyunjin's hangout place . It was basically a renovated waste house that hyunjin's family bought for him to hang out in , Because hyunjin's house was not exactly a place he can bring his friends over at .

Hyunjin's family was wealthy and most people were scared of them , one of the reasons being the dealings they had in drugs and prostitution . And no one could do anything about it because the police were in on it too and no one had the guts to do anything except be out of their way .

"I brought drinks ! " Hyunjin said as he walked in with glass bottles between his fingers .

Han exclaimed excitedly and ran to hyunjin to get his beer .

Leeknow seemed to get distracted by that and felix won the game .

"Hahaha! I won !" Felix yelled as he jumped off the couch .

"No! That was because Han was- UGH!" Leeknow thew his controller on the couch irritatedly .

"Han was what ?" Felix asked softly with a smirk .

"Piss off" leeknow said as he went to get his drink .

It was clear from a miles away that Han and leeknow had a 'thing' .

Felix laughed as he followed behind leeknow , teasing him for loosing .

"I just got distracted ! Let's go again " leeknow challenged .

"No. i won . Periodt." Felix said with attitude .

Leeknow threatened to punch Felix when felix stuck his tongue out at him .

"No you already had your chance playing with him . Now it's my turn" Han told leeknow.

"Oh so y'all want turns with me i see " Felix smirked at them .

"No it's just boring to play with the same people all the time that's all " Han answered .

"Yeah i know . I does get boring right ?" Felix laughed .

Hyunjin was shocked how he'd never come across Felix before . He was SO hyunjin's type .

"Shut up and sit down " Han said as he handed Felix a controller .

Felix and Han went full on into the game , laughing and joking around with eachother as if they'd known eachother for years .

"You were right about Felix ....he does fit in " leeknow said as he watched Han and felix with a smile .

"See ! I told you" hyunjin swished his drink in the air .

"Oh but drop the act . You didn't only want him to hang out with us because you thought he'd fit in . I know there's something else going on " leeknow gulped down his beer .

"Look i don't know what you mean" hyunjin lied .

"I know you're lying" leeknow said , his eyes on jisung .

"You don't know shit" hyunjin defended .

"yOu dOnT kNoW sHiT- i know everything ! I'm leeKNOW for fucks sake" leeknow argued .

"HAHAHAHAH I BEAT YOU TOO !!!" Felix laughed maniacly as Han screamed in frustration .

"Can y'all stop being so fucking loud !?" Leeknow said angrily after getting startled by them .

"Look who's talking . You should hear how loud you are when you guys freak" hyunjin said before lifting the beer to his mouth with his eyebrows raised .

"Oh shut up" leeknow said as he took a sip of his drink , trying to hide his flushed face .

"As you wish lady suck suck " hyunjin snickered as he imiated sucking dick as he walked away from leeknow , heading to the couch where Han and felix were still bickering about the game they just played .

"Oh shut up ! I won and that's it !" Felix yelled at han as Hyunjin plopped himself next to him and hung his leg up on the arm rest of the couch as he sunk into the back , resting his cold beer between his thighs  .

"Hyunjin tell your goon to shut up and stuff my victory up his ass " Felix said sitting in the middle of the couch and turning at hyunjin as Hyunjin looked at Felix confused as to why HE'S being involved in THEIR argument.

"DID YOU CALL ME A GOON AGAIN !" Han yelled as he practiced pounced on Felix .

Felix fell backward onto hyunjin's lap with Han on top of felix, choking him as he protested back . 

Hyunjin just sat there , his muscles all tensed up but not moving an inch as he felt something in his stomach . Something foreign . Something he never felt before .

"So this is what butterflies in the stomach feel like" hyunjin thought to himself as he felt his face heat up weirdly . What the fuck was happening .

Hyunjin was flung into reality when he felt Felix kick Han in the nuts .

"AHHHHHH" Han screeched in pain as he curled up in a ball on the floor and leeknow came running  .

Felix rubbed his neck as he coughed and sat himself up off hyunjin's lap . Why did everyone want to strangle Felix all the time like-  fuck .

Hyunjin was still frozen , his hand clutching the armrest of the couch , his eyes fixed on the tv , slightly widended .

"You motherfucker just you wait-" Han screamed as he charged to Felix again.

But leeknow grabbed him back and held him down protectively .

"I'll beat the shit out of you if you do that again" leeknow warned Felix with a glare .

"But the bitch started it first !" Felix argued .

"I'll fucking show you- let me go- !" Han protested as he tried to get out of leeknow's grip .

Leeknow had to drag Han out of there before they tore the roof down Hyunjin's place .

Leaving only hyunjin and Felix there .

Felix was still cussing about how much Han pisses him off even after they left .

"You wanna play ? I'm sure i can beat you too" Felix said , not learning his lesson the first two times. 

But Hyunjin was too lost in his feelings to process anything .

"Huh?" Hyunjin asked blankly .

"How much did you drink jeez . I asked if you wanna play ?" Felix said as he showed hyunjin the controller in his hands .

"Y-yeah" Hyunjin said as he took the other controller .

This was going to be an interesting evening .

____________________________

Omfg all y'all seem to be liking the previous chapter so much . I did NOT expect that . honesty i thought it was lame when i was writing it but ok . Hopefully this one was good too. love y'all sweets ❤️❤️😭😭