💙

Omg i want to stop and thank RusHLix_ jenvxx -yongbokkie and everyone for liking my stuff and being so sweet for no reason. i love y'alls ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Before anyone reads this ,stop what you're doing and go read BTStangirl 's books if you haven't already .

___________________________

Felix was running across the hall , he was halfway out of the school , he could still hear hyunjin's shoes clash with the floor as he ran .

School got over 20 minutes ago but these were still hanging around .

Felix ran out of the school gate and stopped for a second to catch his breath before he took a left turn , running wildly to the bus stand that was down the road as he bumped into people .

Felix was surprised how Hyunjin wasn't giving up yet . When Han and Minho chase him they'd usually give in after 2 minutes of running .

Unlucky the bus had already left and felix had no way to escape now .

He ran further down the road and took another turn into an alley , trying to either lose hyunjin or find a good place to hide .

Unfortunately the alley was a dead end with now way out .

"Fuck ! This must be my day of bad luck" felix said to himself as he search for a way out.

Felix stood on a box so he could reach the wall and climbed over it .

Felix ran across the road and darted down the street .

He looked back to see if hyunjin was following him and he saw no one and his pace slowed down .

"And that's enough of excercise for the rest of the week" Felix said breathlessly as he bent down and held his knees to catch his breath .

"Yongbok!" A voice called out to Felix excitedly .

"Hey aunty choi !" Felix smiled at the lady .

She owned the best restaurant in town , according to Felix .

"Are you here for some food ?" She asked as he rubbed his back .

"No aunty I'm actually being chased. But i wouldn't mind some now that you asked" Felix smiled brightly .

"But who's chasing you ?" She asked with concern and worry .

"You know the Hwang family ? Their son" Felix breathed out .

"Why are you messing around with that darn Hwang family ! How many times have i told you to stay out of trouble !" She said as he hit Felix's shoulder .

Felix pretended it hurt alot and yelped dramatically before bursting into laughter .

"Oh shit . how'd he find me " felix's laughter died when he saw hyunjin walking up to them , breathing heavily , his thumb still bleeding .

"You stay away from him !" Ms.choi said as she stood in front of Felix and spread out her arms .

"Aww you came to hide behind your granny ?" Hyunjin laughed .

"Shut up you camel cock" Felix said as he moved in front her as she tried to grab him back .

"You boys stop it right now or I'm going to bring the hot spoon out !" Ms.choi yelled .