💙

"babe what do you think happened yesterday ?" Han asked leeknow with a smirk as they walked to school together .

"You mean with Felix and hyunjin ?" Leeknow asked as he walked with his hair bouncing up and down .

"Yeah" Han smiled .

"Hyunjin Probably fucked him like a sewing machine" leeknow said cooly .

"oh my god I know right !?" Han jumped excitedly , gripping onto leeknow's arm .

"I mean it's obvious by the way they look at eachother , Especially hyunjin . I don't know much about Felix but it's weird how felix always wants to butt in and annoy us for no reason" leeknow said .

"I know right He's probably been trying to get hyunjin's attention" Han squealed .

"Who's trying to get my attention ?" Hyunjin asked , scaring the couple at how he appeared out if nowhere .

"Hyunjin !!" Han and leeknow yelled in unison , startling him by how loud they were .

"oh my god tell us what happened last night !!" Han said as he smacked hyunjin's shoulder at least 5 times .

Hyunjin glared at han to stop and Han immediately stopped but the excitement never left him .

"STOP STALLING AND TELL US ALREADY !" leeknow yelled .

Hyunjin inhaled sharply while looking at the floor , his face turning visibly red as he sucked in his lips to prevent himself from smiling .

Han and leeknow looked at eachother and screeched and made a scene on the road , squealing and jumping like children at how red hyunjin was right now .

"Calm down you fucking pair of tits you're embarrassing me on the road !" Hyunjin yelled as he looked around at the people that were looking at them weird .

"You're the one embarrassing us right now ! People will wonder why we're walking around with a fucking tomato cuz you're so red right now !" Leeknow laughed out hysterically .

" fuck you both" hyunjin squinted in annoyance as he angryly stomped off without them .

"No but tell us what happened exactly" Han said as he jogged behind hyunjin with leeknow with a big smile .

"No" hyunjin answered .

"Why ? Are you embarrassed ?" Han squealed with leeknow.

"Is someone shy !?" Leeknow gasped dramatically and burst out laughing with Han .

"I swear I'll smack you both so hard you won't be able to see clearly for the next few years !" Hyunjin snapped , raising his hand at them .

"Oh but where is he ?" Han asked teasingly.

"Who?" Hyunjin asked , as if he didn't already know .

"Felix ! god damnit " leeknow spat .

Hyunjin shrugged his shoulders as he continued walking .

"No i mean he's usually already here annoying the shit out of us but he's not to be seen now " leeknow said with a smirk .

"Maybe Felix woke up sore and couldn't get out of bed!" Han burst out laughing again with leeknow smacking him as he laughed hysterically .

"Oh there he is !" Han's yelled as he pointed at Felix who was walking into the school gates . Hyunjin immediately looked in the direction Han was pointing . Leeknow and Han squealed again at hyunjin's immediate reaction.

"Call him here ! Call him here !" Han told leeknow as he pushed him .

"You call him here !" Leeknow yelled as he pushed Han back . Meanwhile hyunjin was just avoiding the chaos and continued walking .

"Felix !!" Han called out and felix stopped in his tracks and looked around to see who was calling him .

"Felix here !" Leeknow called out again .

Felix's eyes caught the chaotic group of excited delinquents with hyunjin in the middle .

A bright smile spread across his face as he skipped to them quickly and dived to hyunjin , shocking Han and leeknow at how felix just ignored them .

Hyunjin immediately slid his arms around Felix's small waist and pulled him as close as their bodies could get and Felix hung his arms around hyunjin's neck as they sucked the faces off eachother.

Han stood there awkwardly as he looked around at all the people staring at hyunjin and felix , while leeknow was busy enjoying the scene without hesitation. .

"Damn this is lit ! Han are you watching this ?" Leeknow smacked Han's shoulder with a smile of amusement as he watched hyunjin grab Felix's ass as they kissed.

"Why are you watching them like a perv !" Han smack leeknow's shoulder harder .

"Ah!" Leeknow glared at han as he grabbed the shoulder Han just smacked .

Hyunjin and felix broke the kiss and stared at eachother with lust , their faces red as fuck from the heated makeout session .

"Can we go If y'all are done exchanging saliva ? " Han asked , just waiting to get out of sight from the public eyes glaring at them .

"No one asked you to wait for us sweetie " Felix cat walked between Han and leeknow with hyunjin holding his hand as they entered the school.

"This bitch-" Han punched the air as Felix and hyunjin walked away .

"Let's go babe we're gonna be late" leeknow said as he tapped Han's back and followed hyunjin and felix into the school .

"Yeah no shit" Han said as he followed leeknow .

___________________________

The class stopped dead and stared as Hyunjin walked in with his arm hanging around Felix's neck .

"Sup dip shit ?" Hyunjin called out to one of the guys that he frequently bullies as he walked past his seat .

Han and leeknow walked in after them , not surprised by the reaction of the class .

The cold hearted psyco Hwang Hyunjin was suddenly buddies with Lee Felix ?

"Ppfth- looks like hyunjin got soft and decided to make friends" one of the guys in the class decided to joke , making hyunjin stop in his tracks .

Hyunjin slowly turned back and glared at the guy that just said that , before walking up to his desk.

Hyunjin snatched the pen out of the guy's hand and immediately jabbed it into the table , just missing the guy's hand .

The guy's eyes widened in fear when he saw how deep the pen went into the wood of the desk and how close it was to stabbing right through his hand.

"That should've been your hand" hyunjin warned as he left the guy stunned , with the pen still suck in the desk .

Felix smirked at hyunjin as Hyunjin smirked back .

The guy grabbed the pen to pull it out of the rest with effort .
Was hyunjin even human !? How did he even manage to get the pen so deep !?

____________________________

Ye no I'm not dead yet

Heh heh heh y'all bitches thot this was gon be a smut 😏

HAPPY HYUNJIN DAY KWJSHSBSHEB

STREAM MANIAC KWNEHEHEHSH

LOVE YALL ❤️❤️❤️❤️