💙

"YOU FICKING WHORE!!" Hyunjin spat in Felix's face before letting go of him and moving away .

Felix could tell hyunjin was hurt deeply but hyunjin just shielded it with anger .

Felix stammered gibberish as he tried to explain himself , but there was no point , hyunjin was always going to hate him for this .

Felix panicked when he say hyunjin suddenly charge back to him , grabbing his neck .

"HYUNJIN!- " Felix screamed as he to pull hyunjin's hands off of his neck and choking him to his death. For some reason felix didn't fight back .

"Hyun- PLEA- LET ME-" Felix choked out as he felt his neck being crushed together by hyunjin's big hand .

He looked in hyunjin's eyes looking for at least a glint of sympathy but hyunjin's eyes only showed anger . Felix was sure hyunjin was going to kill him .

"HYUN-" Felix choked as he struggled to gasp for air , his legs kicking around weakly as he felt the lack of oxygen making him pass out .

Hyunjin immediately let go of Felix when he started to pass out , suddenly realising what he was doing .

"SHIT- NO- FELIX-!?" hyunjin shook Felix's limp body , with complete regret and panic in his voice.

"SHIT NO" hyunjin said under his breath as he felt his stomach churn inside out as he desperately placed his shaking hand on Felix's bruised up neck , trying to find a pulse .

"FUCK NO" hyunjin grabbed Felix's wrist , desperately trying to find his pulse .

Hyunjin let go off Felix's hand as it flopped on the floor limply before hyunjin scuffed his lips into Felix's , holding his nose and he tried to force air into him .

"C'mon felix !!"hyunjin's voice wavered . He just realised Felix was the only one he has , even if he showed he didn't need anyone he knew deep down he did someone .

The most horrifying sound came out of Felix as he choked in hyunjin's mouth , making hyunjin immediately move away as felix gasped for air and rolled on his stomach , holding his painful neck in his hands .

"FELIX ?!" Hyunjin tried to turn Felix back over and sit him up to help him breathe . Felix's voice sounded so hoarse .

Felix refused to move and stayed on his stomach and he gasped for breath , it was probably easier for Felix to breath like that .

"Are- are you okay ?" Hyunjin asked because Felix looked like he was going to cough up his intestines any second .

"Y-you just- strangled me ! O-obviously- I'm not- okay- !!" Felix choked out as he looked as hyunjin by the corner of his eyes as he lifted his upper body with his palms and at himself up , leaning against the bed as he gasped for breath .

Hyunjin noticed how badly Felix's neck was bruised , he literally almost just killed him .

"W-why- how d-did you even-! w-when you don't even know why I did it-!" Felix tried to speak .

"Y-you-! D-do you even know anything a-about me- !? You never asked a-and you were n-never curious-! " Felix screamed as hyunjin payed attention , realising Felix was right .

Hyunjin was so caught up with killing his father that he didn't even stop to ask Felix where Felix's parents were . He got so caught up that he even forgot jisung and minho's exsistance .

"I-i was just your fuck toy ! While i- actually had feeling for y-your fucking dumbass !!"

"I needed the money and I liked you , you wanted to kill mr.hwang and you wanted a fuck toy ! There problem solved !" Felix screamed , his voice sounding much better .