~💙~

"hyunjin!?-" Mr.hwang gasped as his red puffy eyes focused on the intruders in his room . He was clearly high

"Put the gun down you useless bastard!" His father yelled when he noticed the loaded gun in hyunjin's hand.

"I will. Once I'm finished here" hyunjin said softly sucking in the cold air from his mouth as he spoke .

"YOU! You hoe! I fucking trusted you ! You work for me ! What you're doing is- IT'S STUPID! I-" mr.hwang yelled , pointing at Felix.

"Ah ah ah- hand's in the air" hyunjin interrupted his yelling by point the gum at his head when he noticed his father's hand slowing reaching under his pillow .

He slowly raised his and in the air and looked hyunjin dead in the eye .

"There's nowhere you can go , And nothing you can you . You kill us ? Someone else will kill you anyway. It's clear no one wants you alive . Especially me " hyunjin said , moving up closer this father's bed side .

"You're a disgusting , selfish, useless, ego as high as the sky , self absorbed, stupid, sadistic bitch . And you've treated everyone like shit . And you seriously think anyone would not snitch on you ?" Hyunjin scoffed and chuckled.

"All you care about is how high you are and how better you are than everyone else . While you demean everyone around you . You were bound to end up dying. At my hands even better" hyunjin said , his finger on the trigger .

"Wait son i-!" His father was interrupted by hyunjin punching the gun in his face , he felt the sting in his cheek and he fell into the pillows groaning .

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!" Was the last thing he heard from hyunjin before hyunjin shot him in the head with no hesitation.

Felix was caught of guard . It all happened so fast . He started at hyunjin who had blood on his face and rage in his eyes . Panting with anger .

He looked at hyunjin's father who had a whole through and through his head , the blood flowing out and staining the light blue sheets , blood splattered on the headboard.

"Hyunjin- we- we gotta go" Felix broke the shrilling silence , realising they were at a public hotel and they shot fires without a silencer , the police would be here any second.

"Hyunjin!" Felix called out again , finally getting hyunjin's attention.

"Huh?- Yeah" hyunjin as he got his act together he quickly wiped the handle of the gun and pushed it in his father fist , making sure to get the prints on there .

He wiped the door knob as they left , preparing himself to meet an agitated lobby lady on their way out .

luckily she had earphones on . Hyunjin smirked at how clean this murder was .

He did it . His father was finally dead . And he was finally free .

___________________________

[18+ 🌚]

"It's for my sister " Felix said , breaking the silence on their way back to the apartment.

"Huh?" Hyunjin asked blankly.

"The money , Working for your dad ? It was for my sister" Felix elaborated .

"And my mum . They're in Australia " Felix continued.

"I need the money to get my sister and my mum here . In Korea" Felix said .