💙

"I know what you did" hyunjin whispered slowly into Felix's ear .

"Shit" Felix eyes widened before he kicked his knee into hyunjin's stomach , making hyunjin groan in pain . Felix used the distraction to snatch the knife out of hyunjin's hand and flip him over and pinning him down .

Hyunjin butt his head into Felix's head and pushed felix off him as he tried to snatch the knife from Felix's tiny hands but Felix was too fast he jumped off the bed holding the knife out at hyunjin as he picked his shirt off the floor to try and dress himself.

"Babe listen.... let's take a deep breath, put on some clothes maybe and then sit down have have a nice conversation about this okay ?" Felix said , still pointing the knife out at hyunjin.

Hyunjin bent down and picked his pants off the floor and slid it up his legs .

Felix quickly put his big baggie t-shirt over his head but just when he pulled it down , hyunjin came charging at him .

Felix immediately slipped his arm out of the arm holes and caught hyunjin's fist that was flying to his face .

Felix suddenly felt the knife in hand being snatched away by hyunjin when he was distracted .

Felix immediately turned Felix around and head locked him while holding the knife to his throat .

Felix grunted loudly before he bent down and flipped hyunjin over him , making him thud onto the floor with a grunt , dropping the kinfe out of his hand .

Hyunjin charged at the knife on the floor but Felix grabbed him by his long red hair and wrenched his hair back , making him yelp in pain .

Felix grabbed the knife and stood steadily as he held the knife out at hyunjin again , breathing heavily .

"Look" Felix said as he tossed the knife at the other side of the room and put his hands up .

Hyunjin let out a snort before he ran to the place Felix just threw the knife as fast as lighting .

Felix ran behind hyunjin and jumped on his back , making him fall to the floor on his chest while felix head locked him .

Hyunjin choked between Felix's arm muscles as he tried to reach out for the knife that was a few inches away but Felix beat him to it and held the knife at his throat .

"Hyunjin just let me explain !" Felix said as he held Hyunjin down .

Hyunjin grunted loudly as he gathered all his strength and did a pushed up and threw Felix off him as he clashed to the floor and hyunjin immediately grabbed him to get the knife from him .

"Where is he?" Hyunjin growled through his clenched teeth.

"I don't know!" Felix answered sternly and hyunjin gave him a solid punch right on his nose without hesitation.

"AH ! FUCK !..... SHIT!" Felix cussed as he grabbed his bleeding face , rolling on the floor in pain.

"Don't you fucking lie to me you cunt !" Hyunjin hissed as he snatched the knife out of Felix's tight fist .

"I'm not fucking lying I really don't know where he is !!" Felix yelled .

"Why ? Why didn't you kill him ?!" Hyunjin yelled angrily .

Felix took his hand off his face , revealing his red bleeding nose before he spoke .

"You'll kill me if I tell you" Felix said , all his blood going into his mouth as he spoke .

"Oh you're already dead . You fucking slut" hyunjin spat as he reached for his back pocket and pulled something out of it .

"He paid you 1.7 million . For what ?" Hyunjin held out Felix's phone in Felix's face to show him the notification that he saw earlier .

Felix looked at the screen and looked back at hyunjin who was squatted on the floor over Felix with his knee resting on the floor .

"Answer me god damn it !!" Hyunjin raised his fist at Felix to punch him but stopped himself when he saw Felix flinch .

Felix knew hyunjin would shoot him in the head if he finds out the truth, but other than telling hyunjin the truth , there was no way out .

"Felix answer me !!" Hyunjin yelled impatiently .

"I- I- he um- i-" Felix tried to find the right words to say it .

"Tell me!" Hyunjin grabbed Felix's t-shirt collar and lifted him to his face .

"I work for him!" Felix spat .

Hyunjin eyes widened in disbelief as his hands loosened and Felix dropped on the floor with a thud as hyunjin stared at nothing .

Felix immediately crawled out from under hyunjin to run for his life .

But hyunjin grabbed Felix's ankle and pulled him to the floor . Felix fell with a yell as his chin hit the floor , making him see stars as he turned on his back .

His eyes focused to see hyunjin grabbing his collar and picking him off the floor again .

"Since when ?!" Hyunjin asked through his clenched teeth .

"I- I don't- past few- years ?" Felix answered making hyunjin lose his mind .

Hyunjin felt like just shooting Felix's brains out of his head .

Felix saw hyunjin's eyes dilate with hate and anger and it made Felix shudder.

Everything made sense now to hyunjin .

Felix was probably paid to butt into hyunjin's conversations with Minho and jisung , paid to pretend like he killed mr.hwang , paid to even get close to hyunjin and date him . And that's probably how mr.hwnag found out they slept together.

Felix was probably paid for everything and now it all made sense .

Hyunjin was just the pawn the whole time and his father probably had a whole chess game that he was playing with Felix on his side .

_____________________________________________________

WAIT- WAHT
5 FUCKING K !?
LIKE 5 THOUSAND !?
5 !? THOUSAND !?
*Commits die*