Making Lies The Truth

After finally getting free from the cops and heroes scum I headed off to work at the library. While there I of course talked to Lily, my awesome, broken system. I mean c'mon, who wouldn't love a broken system like this?

"Hey Lily, we might want to change that lie to a truth and make me even stronger in the game."

[It's already mostly true but you do need a copy function of quirks. I have one that would work but it's roulette only and I don't have any quests that give roulette spins. Also you don't have any points left right now.]

"I didn't think of that. I also need the odd glasses relic that lets you see energy."

[Why do you always find my few Hidden Challenges?]

{Hidden Challenge: Plan out a way to see quirk energy or similar energies.

Reward: ??????}

"Why is that item blank? Did it get bugged?"

[No you have to do a few missions before you can get this one's reward. Oh crud, I forgot to put them up as you were planning. I'm so sorry. I can't make them work retroactively but I'm sure there's someone you can do these to.]

{Missions Active:

Kill or revive someone, make someone other than you have epic or catastrophic luck, lie to 4 people, and make diamonds or gold.}

"Damn that would have been perfect earlier. Oh well, next run we have to grab those side quests huh?"

[Thank you for not being mad.]

"I can't be mad at you. Now I'm going to get to work and listen to some music as I plan tonight's raid." With that I selected some music and worked until closing. After the crazy murder and revenge from earlier this job helped me rewind. I did have to shut up a few loud jocks but nothing too bad.

When possible I would do my little missions to get them done sooner. Luckily people basically lined up to help me. One guy literally walked over with a fake ring and asked me, a complete stranger, if I think his girl would like it. As I held the ring I made the shush motion and upgraded it. From fake diamond and silver I made it worth a whole lot more with multiple diamonds and a pure gold band. He quickly thanked me as I boosted his luck in two separate ways. I made his luck at staying child free so bad even a vasectomy wouldn't stop him from having kids. To be nice though I did make him very lucky in everything else.

That did two missions giving me a good amount of shards and a new item I decided to look at later. The lie to 4 people mission was even easier. People would ask what shelf a book should be on and I would tell them the wrong shelf, wait for them to return,  tell them I'm sorry I misheard, and then give them the right shelf. The mission was completed quickly but I kept lying just to fuck with people. If someone was nice I'd tell them where the first time but for each rude jerk I'd have them in the wrong area. Seeing a rude 4ft 8in bimbo cuss me out was hilarious. I even recorded it with my quirk so I could post it online later.

I couldn't kill or revive anyone unfortunately but that can happen away from my work. Don't need heroes thinking I'm a villain yet. Anyways I was lucky to find some scum a few blocks over, robbing a small store, as I headed over to the shelter. I didn't do anything flashy and I bet if he didn't suddenly lose his head no one would know how he was murdered. A simple pebble flicked with Perfected One For All was all that was needed to end his life and get my final rewards.

Luckily I got to my room before my roommate so I had some privacy as I got out the odd item and absorbed the Quirk Energy Sight I just got. The item was a small black egg thing. After looking it over some I gave up, "Ok Lily, what is this?"

[Break it and you'll see. It's just in a storage shell so it doesn't clutter up the storage I have. I may be a very strong system but I do have some limits.]

I nodded and broke the actually flimsy stone, egg thing. What happened was that a backpack popped out and appeared in front of me. After looking it over some I realized it was a very special bag. It is basically an infinite storage bag or at least it could hold a lot of stuff.

[Ultimate Backpack of Holding. You're really lucky even without deliberately using your quirk. With this you can store an entire planet in each pocket.]

"Or a lot of weaponry to destroy them. Now what's that Hidden Challenges reward?" I barely had those words leave my lips when my vision changed letting me see quirk energy and another odd energy in the air. Each time I tried to touch the odd energy it moved away as if my body repelled it when quirk energy flowed through me without problem. "What's this blue energy I see? It doesn't like me."

[Wait that stuff exists here too? I thought only magical dimensions had mana! This is good for you if you can figure out how to harness it cause I am not helping you. I'm actually not allowed to help with mana unless you have it.]

After thinking a while I just ignored the mana and slowly made my lies into truths before I added a few other fun things. There is a couple support heroes I like and I want their quirks. One is named after the Greek God of Blacksmithing, Hephaestus, with his ultimate Blacksmithing Quirk I can make lots of weapons. True not many heroes use blades but I will. The other is his wife, Aphrodite, who's quirk makes people fall in love or lose control of their desires. No one is exactly sure how her quirk works but I want it anyways.

After a while my roommate came in and he saw my new backpack. Before he could ask I covered his mouth, "Please don't tell anyone. I stole it cause my backpack was destroyed in a villain attack at my school." He believed me and asked if I could get another one. I told him I would try but no promises. The entire time Lily was laughing in my head.

We ate supper, showered, and went to bed but I didn't go to sleep. I waited til midnight before I snuck out and headed off to my targets house. Their house was huge because he had giant forge in the back yard. Of course he was working at it when I arrived. "Do I have a roulette spin? If so use it."

[You have three, should I use all three?]

I nodded with a smirk as the machine started to spin.

∆Quirk Crystal: Copy and Enhance Received.∆

∆Quirk Crystal: Quirk Fusion Received.∆

∆Quirk Crystal: Mage Hand Extreme Received.∆

[Perfect rolls and now you don't need to get close. You can use your quirks through Mage Hand Extreme so you can copy or steal their quirks.]

"Wait, what do you mean steal?"

[Perfected One for All lets you steal or give quirks since the stockpiling quirk was originally in a person able to do that before he gave it to his brother. That brother had a quirk that lets him pass down quirks. It fused into One for All. It just makes the next bearer stronger but you can use all quirks in it like float, black whip, and All for One the quirk stealer.]

"Let's blame this on that old villain then shall we?" With a smirk I jumped down and walked over having grass cover me. At first he didn't notice until I grabbed his legs and pulled him into the ground stealing his quirk for my own. As he yelled for help his wife and kids came out. I quickly ran over to them and did the same thing to them. The kids quirks were combos or a warped version of their parents but nothing really good. Because of that I returned a couple of them with disgust in my voice, "What horrible quirks. You can keep these worthless abominations." Hephaestus was the first to realize, "Wait, you're All for One?!?!" "Bingo. Thanks for your quirks you worthless heroes." With that I left laughing my ass off.

When I got back to the shelter I laid on my bed and smirked as I messed with the four new quirks I just stole. Before I did anything to them I did copy them and stored them in a separate section of the systems ways of keeping track of my quirks. The copies I fused with different quirks. The worthless combos I erased permanently but one made me stop. I mixed my clone ability with the Ultimate Blacksmithing one. What came out was the ability to create golems out of any metal, even those that don't exist. Maybe I should announce my Villain half tomorrow.