Cliffhanger

Sorry for the long wait. Been busy working and family stuff. Also revealing who is with Izuku. The chapter art is the cover of the story I mention in the chapter. If the picture doesn't load just look up the book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~<Izuku POV>~

I read my book as I waited. Of course Lotus was impatient so he bugged me. "What are you reading?" With a glare I answered, "The August Few Book One: Amygdala. It's a thousand pages but a very well written story from a long time ago." "Is it getting you inspired hence the odd gravity walls?" Lotus asked while he walked on the walls to make a point. The only answer I gave him was a shrug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Real story that exists. I'm only on chapter nine on page 331. If you like fantasy/scifi worlds the book may be worth it if you can handle reading 1000 pages. Before someone asks: No not sponsored or written by me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon we hear All Shit yell, "Heroes you may start!" I keep reading as I call out each trap that's triggered and who triggered it. "Blast by Katsuki, tripwire tranqs by blue hair, Katsuki in your briars, jerk in the gravity hallway and going through a weak tile, and now get ready for door B with both." Just to piss off Katsuki and the blue stick up his ass, I had a middle finger in the air aimed at them.

As they rushed in both see my pose and feel my aura of not giving a fuck to them. "You freak, you're not better than me so drop the smug look!!" Katsuki yelled as he launched himself at me. As he flew through the air I couldn't help but laugh. "Like a giant Pomeranian can hurt me. Even a Fowler is more dangerous than you." With as much disrespect as possible I hit him away with a middle finger.

Blue hair jerk just looked confused as hell while I sent the rocket powered mutt into another building. Lotus trapped him in some vines with a couple spikes on it. "Don't move, the poison in the thorns will cause a random effect. I've not trained enough to control it yet." This makes the jerk freeze up and not move an inch as the thorns are slowly moved to not accidentally prick him. Personally I would have scared him into pricking himself but Lotus is a bit more forgiving than me.

Katsuki flew back at me and tried to explode me with his stupid gauntlets. The saved sweat in both were fired at me which would have gotten the jerk and Lotus as well. More disrespect was my reaction by yawning and creating a wall out of ice filled with water. The blast cracked it causing him to get soaked and cooled off. I must admit though, I want to know his brand of hair gel. His hair was still spiked up after a couple gallons of water.

"Give up you fake hero. You don't deserve the role and you know it. After all you've done to me and others." I slowly walked over as I had the concrete cover his arms and legs. Ice formed over his hands as I knelt down. "Thanks to you I became what I am today, a stressed awakener. You know that status is worse than quirkless right?" I have the concrete stand him up, "Thanks to you I have killed when my quirk manifested. Thanks to you I have therapy sessions every week to deal with the trauma you gave me."

I punched him across the face and yell, "I just wanted to be your friend and a hero. I never was going to be a Frontline hero. I was going to be support to make gear to help all heroes. You're an egotistical bastard!" I kicked him, cement and all, out of the building and curl up to cry. Lotus knew the crying was an act but the rest was real causing him to walk over and help me out of the building once time was up.

People from the class avoided me and Katsuki for different reasons. Him for being a bully and asshole. While mine was because stressed awakeners usually end up as villains. The rest of the groups did their fights as I noticed how Short Todoroki didn't use his quirk fully. Only one half of it which made me very curious.

When class was over Shit for All came over, "Young Midoriya I would like to talk to you." I stopped and sighed, "Make it quick please, I rather not be late to my next class." He sighed, "Is what you said about him true?" I growled, "As true as your quirk being a bloody curse to the wielder. Luckily my version doesn't have the vestiges or I'd be insane. Also you did have a quirk just not the energy for it." With that I walked away with a stomp.