Entrance Exam

After causing a ton of chaos as we waited we could help but be excited as hell as we headed into UA and take the entrance exam. I walked in with Lotus and Bluebell in her original form joking about how some people are idiots especially those System Breaker pulled a ShadowMoth on. The best was when I made a simple blade forming quirk villain into Slicer. They could summon flying blades and control them without a problem as long as they could form blades. With a source for iron for them to eat they would never run out.

He actually got pretty far until his mother scolded him. No hero could stop him but his mom made him stop. It was stupid yet funny. As we joked I stopped a girl from falling by creating a small cloud which caught her and stood her back up. Lotus teased me for being soft hearted but my glare shut him up. The girl thanked me but I waved her off. She was too innocent for my taste.

After sitting down a proctor for the test walked over to me, "We do not allow pets in here. Please return home and try again next year or have someone come and get it." I pretended to try to grab Bluebell but she straight up screams, "I'm not a pet! I'm a familiar you half baked fruit loop!!" I then covered her mouth. "I'm sorry, my quirk is unique and she's a part of it. Please apologize before she gets really mad. She has elemental powers."

He chuckled, "Good try, ventriloquism won't excuse you." I was done with this asshole know it all. Bluebell wiggled out of my "weak" grip and started to spit fire at him. He had to run for cover as I "tried" to calm her down. It wasn't until the dude screamed, "I'm sorry I was rude just call her off!!" People were scared of her but after she calmed down I fed her a few blueberries as the room was repaired. After that the written test was done easily. I would have passed with a perfect score before I revealed my system. They do need to check for spelling errors though.

With that done I headed to the auditorium where the briefing about how the physical part of the exam would work. I sat near the back so less people would be distracted by Bluebell but unfortunately someone always has a stick up their ass. After Present Mic talked about the robots with points a blue haired nerd started being an entitled ass.

"According to the pamphlet there are four robots so I hope such errors don't happen again. You in the back with your pet. You need to leave is you need a damn emotional support animal to be a hero. That thing squeaking is annoying as hell."

I instantly grabbed Bluebell and said, "The fourth bot is a zero pointer meaning you gain nothing fighting it. I bet he was about to explain that. Also Bluebell doesn't squeak that was all from your legs bouncing making your shoes rub against the floor." Bluebell then launched herself at him and flew in front of him, "I'm not a fucking animal!! I am a familiar. Now apologize before I send enough electricity up your ass to make the stick in there turn to ash!!"

He quickly sat down after apologizing and Bluebell walked on air back to me. She was still mad so I gave her some rock candy to calm her down. She loves sweets thank goodness or this room would be completely destroyed. The look on the dudes face though was priceless. A mix of shock and defeat along with him asking himself where he went wrong.

Everyone was then split up to different fake cities to do the physical exam. As I waited for mine to start Bluebell and I played a bit of fetch distracting everyone that was into animals. Using that as an edge, the second the doors opened, we both rushed in with her growing bigger. She kept her hedgehog form and I formed clones for the chaos that was about to happen.

The bots all had AI recognition and had some ways to fight certain quirks. Some of the lower end 1 pointers froze erroring out because of all the clones. No one was able to even enter the testing area as they saw a swarm of clones running around and a giant hedgehog being used as a bowling ball. When the 0 pointer popped up Bluebell just rolled under it's foot as I jumped up into the air. Once level with it's face I used Bakugos quirk to blast the head off of it.

~<Teachers Box>~

"That student is very interesting and overpowered. That many clones actually made the ai freeze up." A small mouse like creature said. EraserHead then nodded, "I want him in my class. He was abused due to quirklessness until he snapped. His quirk manifested and you can see some of what triggered it. Explosive sweat, diamond body armorment, wings, blood manipulation, and I'm not sure about the hedgehog. She must have formed after his Mom got a witch like quirk from System Breaker."

The mention of System Breaker scared multiple people especially a thin skeleton near the back with a Dunce cap on. "So that boy had two run ins with that villain? One with him being possessed and the second his Mom." The mouse growled, "Shut it Skeletor. You're still on parole and if I could I would steal your quirk and give it to a true hero!" "Don't call me Skeletor. I am starting to prefer Skele-Might at this point." Everyone then yelled, "Shut up All Jerk!! Be glad you even have a job!!"

EraserHead then coughed, "Anyways I want him and his friend Lotus in my class. Both are victims of System Breaker in one way or another. An ally of his killed Lotus' parents. Something about them abusing nature's gift." Power loader chuckled, "Kinda sound like a DnD character. Both had nature based quirks when they died. The could be called druids in that sense." This made everyone freeze for a second and think. "What would Deaths Garden and System Breaker be in that ancient game?"

Power Loader thought for a while, "Maybe a druid with his spells changed to metal for Deaths Garden. System Breaker with his ability to give powers would be more like a Warlocks Patron. An entity used to gain power through a deal. What is that?!?!"

Two portals has appeared in one of the testing areas and they grabbed Izuku and his hedgehog familiar.