Day 2 "Rat King"

I walked into school with Lotus trying to flirt with the vine haired girl again before whe entered her classroom 1-B. Of course he was shot down but he doesn't give up. Class started and it was boring. English, poetry, math, and science. If I wanted to die of boredom I would have went to a regular school. Lunch was a bit more interesting as someone broke in. I recognized the energy fluctuation but I didn't know where from.

After lunch we waited in the classroom for Ass Might to walk in screaming like a complete buffoon, "I am entering like a normal person!" Yelling, breaking the door, and doing a pose which makes it look like you're a wood mermaid on the front of a ship is not normal. Everyone started to get excited and chatter for a bit before he shut everyone up. "I'm in charge of your heroics class today. It's battle training and you're not a hero without these."

Suitcases with numbers on them popped out of the wall and everyone grabbed theirs and headed off to the locker room. Shit Might stopped me though, "Nezu wants to see you first. Talk to him then change." I groaned but headed to the office where I learned something using my enhanced hearing. "All Might is losing his strength and time as a hero. Best you strike during the USJ training in a couple days. Thank you for the cover with the fake break in. Have a good day Kurogiri, Rat King out."

I walked in without knocking and closed the door quickly, "So you're Rat King even though every time someone calls you a rat you go crazy. Nice cover, not as good as mine though." Nezu stood up, "I don't know what you're talking about now apologize or get detention." I couldn't help but laugh as I became my glitch form. Using multiple light quirks to make the illusion, "But I thought you wanted to destroy the Hero Commission with it biggest pillar."

Nezu sat back in his chair stunned. With a smirk I undid the illusion, "Did Nezu not see that coming? How sad, how about you join me and we destroy the corruption in the world? I'll even make you a true rat king with an army of clones." Nezu looked up, "You'll give me that much power if I join you?" I nodded, "Not at first but once I know you're 100% loyal you'll get it and more. All you'll have to do extra is Smile like you mean it."

Nezu laughed like a maniac and we sang this song together as we both loved it. Once done I took Alastors role, "So do we have a deal?" Nezu agreed and I learned he found a kid with a very weak quirk we can use to test my theory. I nodded and left to get to class. I quickly changed into my outfit and smirked as I walked I to the gym wearing a green version of Alastors outfit with a skull instead of a microphone on the walking stick.

I was quickly told of what the lesson was and smirked as I was teamed up with Lotus against Bakugo and the blue haired jerk. As the villains we got 5 minutes to set up which I did. Once I finished what I was planning I sat back and read a book. This should be fun but it'll take a while for them to get here.

****CLIFFHANGER****