Pulling Shadow Moths

After a successful plan getting my mom in jail I decided to act the role of Shadow Moth even more but I need more unique items beyond Bluebells quills. After searching a bit online I found the perfect thing, a lotus flower. It has many meanings and uses with the black lotus being poisonous. Using Lotus' ability to grow flowers we created a special lotus flower. Made of the scifi/Tron like metal it's perfect and unique like I wanted. After plucking a few and picking up some loose quills I began my fun causing chaos.

I sent a set over to Katsuki with a smirk. "Katsuki Bakugo, I am System Breaker. A classmate of yours suddenly formed a quirk and beat you up. If you want to get even I can give you the power you desire." He scoffed, "I don't need your power. I'll beat him myself when I get into UA and he doesn't." I couldn't help but roll my eyes, "How about I help train you then? Stop the clone of you from killing." With that he split in two, one purely evil and the other his usual self.

He fought his clone and as both sent out explosions tons of heroes came to stop them. As they separated the pair my evil clone killed heroes and said, "Get your filthy hands off me extras!! I'm the next #1 hero! Let go of me!!" Eventually the real Katsuki got loose and blew the head off the clone. The heroes freaked out until the clone turned into my special lotus flower.

I had the flower float up and the quill leave him before I created my static-filled silhouette hologram near him. "You're a stubborn brat. I was going to give you power but you had to destroy my gift. I'll see you again later hero." With a maniacal laugh I made it vanish with a loud pop as the items used became useless glitter.

My next target was a girl called Toga. She was already unstable and so easy to manipulate. I enhanced her blood lust and gave her blood bending abilities. Unfortunately she killed a couple civilians causing me to remove her powers and kill her in a painless way since I saw her mind was broken by her parents. It wasn't her fault she went crazy at all. For the civilians that were killed I had money and such be delivered to their next of kin with an apology.

I then realized someone might think I am System Breaker as he showed up after I got my quirk. Unfortunately I began to panic with Bluebell and Lotus trying to calm me down. The main thing filling my mind was if I get busted and I end up in Tartarus. It wasn't until my system spoke to us all through my laptop.

[Calm down. You can use your Shadow Moth like quirk on yourself.]

"But who will be the silhouette? That is a different quirk."

[You have a shapeshifting quirk. Temporarily make it back into a crystal along with the silhouette one and give it to Lotus or Bluebell.]

"Thank you Lily, I forgot I could do that. Let's do it but I need an interesting gift to myself."

[Cultivator path is probably the best and have Bluebell infect fake heros with her mind control quills.]

Bluebell chuckled, "I am willing to prick all the fake heroes in town"

With that I passed over the quirks and had a clone of Bluebell in her hedgehog form sit on my shoulder before I headed out for a walk. I do admit it's a bit weird when the items kinda fuse with you. The flood of energy and a small surge of your mind being changed some. "Hello Izuku I am System Breaker. You were abused because you're a late bloomer. I will grant you the power you desire most. To be a true hero equal or better than All Might."

I made a show of trying to fight back before I gave in and became a pure physical cultivator with no quirk. People ran as the green energy covered me but then the fake heroes appeared. After a quill from Bluebells true body hit me a glow covered my eyes. Honestly it did nothing but it would sell my act. That's when Bluebell hit the fake heroes causing their eyes to glow and they began to monologue like villains before they fought me.

On a nearby building Bluebell in her demon form and a silhouette watched the show. They laughed and eventually Aizawa tried to catch them only for his scarf to go through them. "What have you done to them?" Bluebell snarled, "I just revealed those fakes true face. I feel bad I had to prick the innocent boy though. His pure soul would be such a sweet treat if I hadn't covered it in blood." She shot some quills at him, which he blocked, and at some newly arriving fake heroes which she made villains before she vanished along with the silhouette.

It took a ton of heroes to pin me or the fake heroes down long enough to remove the quills. By the time mine was removed I had killed or permanently disabled a ton of the fakes. I slowly look around confused as I decided to act. "What's going on? I was just walking down the street to get some sodas from the American store. Wait, where's Bluebell? Where's my hedgehog?!?!"

The clone scurried over and licked my face calming me down as I am slowly stood up and put in a cop car. Once in the car I was asked what I remembered and said I just remembered walking down the road, feeling a surge of energy, and then waking up pinned under a bunch of heroes. They explained what happened and then Lotus had the quill and lotus flower pop out of my body and become a glittery hand giving heroes the bird before exploding. I cursed out System Break until I was released and headed home after getting some sodas like my cover story. I of course spent the next week making others cause some chaos while I sat back and enjoyed the show. Well up to the entrance exam that is.