Loona/Lucy's Villain Premiere

I did the final couple lessons for the day and waited with Lotus at the gate. He bugged me about why we were waiting until Loona showed up, still in hellhound form. "Hey baby, where have you been all my life?" Loona and I both punched him, "Knock it off!!" It took Lotus a couple minutes to wake back up. "Did you and the hot chick just knock me out?" We both nodded and he sighed, "Damn it. Lucky bastard."

I groaned, "Maybe if you weren't acting like a certain grape you'd have a girl by now." Loona chuckled, "I'm guessing he's your cousin?" I shook my head, "Nope, he's garden. Now let's head home, you're moving in if you want. I doubt the orphanage or quirkless home will fight you in it." I started walking with Lotus following, "Why did you tell her that and why is she moving in?"

I counted down before she suddenly sprinted over and pinned us both down. Needless to say, her tail was wagging. "No way you two are my idols?!?! I can't believe I'm talking to System Breaker and Death Garden and moving in!! I'm your biggest fan!!" Lotus groaned, "Great a fangirl punched me. This is even worse." I smirked, "Nezu is with us too."

This made Lotus sigh, "Any other big truth bombs you wanna drop on me?" Loona smirked, "I'm a system host too." We couldn't help but laugh as Lotus looked like he ate a bitter candy. "I'm Loona and I look forward to destroying the world to create a better one with you two. Also Izuku, is yours also taking a day to update?" I nodded as I kept walking, "Yep it's trying to combine our systems so yes it'll take a bit."

We walked home and I thought a bit as we got there. I soon get an idea which will be definitely a more, scarring, event. "Loona, when you transform you get all their abilities right?" She shook her head, "Not all, only a few basic ones right now. I will need a higher level to get all abilities." I smirked more, "So you'd get the race abilities but not the magic ones?" She nodded tilting her head until she realizes what I'm asking, "You want me to act like a Dolly from the book?!?!"

I smile evilly as my idea struck her, "Oh yes. With the Kivouachian immortality Lucy has we can fuck with a lot of people." Loona became Lucy Lacemaker, "Well let's give them a show." With a laugh I looked at Lotus, "Wanna help me summon our newest helper? Bluebell you'll be causing chaos near UA claiming to smell demons inside. Don't actually break in but do bang up the gate." With the assignments given I warped Bluebell in her Oni form near UA and I became my glitchy form as Lotus became Deaths Garden.

With a smirk I sent us both to a park near an elitist school where only the best quirks got in. "This place is perfect to summon Lucy. Garden prune some weeds for me. I need the blood to summon her." Garden bowed, "As you wish great one." He then grew his metal plants and began grabbing the more conceited teachers, parents, and kids from the school. We didn't kill any this time as they were mostly innocent.

By using thorns and pitcher plans he collected blood and gave it to me as I slowly drew a giant circle and wrote something around the outside of it. Honestly it was random symbol but the sold the illusion I was setting up. Once I finished writing I used my blood bending to have the blood condense at the center and evaporate as I formed a portal. From the portal out stepped Lucy happy as can be.

~<Loona/Lucy POV>~

"Well, if it isn't my old friend. How's life treating ya?" I asked as I exited the portal he summoned for me. Internally I was screaming and bouncing like a fangirl but externally I was a calm girl. System Breaker laughed, "The usual, took over a couple worlds and found a new one. Bluebell was already brought over." I smiled revealing my very, very sharp teeth, "Good to know. I still owe her a drink."

With that I looked around the place, "What kind of world is this? There's actually a sky here unlike my sphere like home." He chuckled, "Your home is a ball on a planet after all. You ready to help me correct this corrupted plane of existence?" I slashed at a guy who tried to sneak attack him cutting off his head, "Always but you owe me a dance later." That's when we both remembered a dance happening for a few high ranking but corrupt heroes.

With a chuckle he warped himself, Death Garden, and I to the party, "Shall we dance then Lucy?" I gently took his hand being careful with my claws, "Always my friend." With that we did something like the ballroom waltz with lots of gore. Heroes heads rolled, a few female heroes lost their breast and butt implants by my claws cutting them, and a couple were fed to Deaths carnivorous metal plants.

As we danced I unfortunately let my guard down some. I was on cloud 9 dancing with my idol and future boyfriend. As I tried to kiss him my head was cut off by a female hero with a sword. I only know because I saw my own headless body before all went black.

~<Izuku POV>~

I kicked the female hero away and picked up Lucy's head, "My poor Fowler, you know better." I sighed and put her head back into her body causing it to reattach and she came back to life with a gasp. "What the hell?!?! Who cut off my head?!?!" She growled but I warped her and Garden away before I spoke. My voice full of venom, "Next one to kill a comrade, even if temporarily, I will torture for eternity."

With venom filling each step I walked over to the female hero and chuckled, "Oh hello Artemis. I saw your father a bit ago, his quirk is quite useful." I knock her out and laugh walking away. "Heed my warning heroes cause a life quirkless is not a good one." As I walk away the sword Artemis created with her quirk dissolved like when she destroys them. Kinda wished I was a fly on the wall when she wakes up quirkless.